• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Have I ran into a bug? I imprisoned Myrina, the Futamazon ambassador, and I'm still paying a faction tribute to them.

Fast forward a few more turns, I beat Antiope in a duel and annexed the Futamazons and am still paying them a mighty 275 faction tribute.
-----------------
open diplomacy , then find those who pay tribute , and refuse to pay .

in 1-3 days they will attack when you will win have to lag behind .

but just do not forget to repair and restore the city after the raids .

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
When will the new version be available for online play on the gamesite?

Iirc before it was available the same time with the patreon release :)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Version 17 is out on author's Discord.

Changelog:

Version 17

New features
  • The population of your kingdom is now a resource
    • You start with a population of 500 citizens, and it will grow slowly over time
    • Your population will pay taxes and provide you with a steady gold income depending on their numbers. At the same time, it will consume more and more food as it grows.
    • A percentage of your population is male, female or futas, and some are slaves. You can influence these numbers through laws
    • New laws were introduced regarding population growth and slavery
    • Your units no longer consume food but will cost weekly gold maintenance instead
    • Some buildings got changed to increase population growth instead of giving gold income. A new early game building got added: Trader
  • Building restrictions & outposts
    • To make the long term progression curve a bit more predictable and rewarding you can no longer build on any tiles in your kingdom, instead you can only build in a radius of 4 tiles in each direction around your capital
    • Additionally, when you conquer enemy capitals, they are converted to Outposts
    • You can build in a small area around your outposts
    • Territories that you can build on now show a special icon on the map
    • You can extend your outposts to become more specialized and help you in a certain aspect
    • Available outpost specializations are:
      • Monastery outpost - increases Faith income
      • Military outpost - increases Supply limit
      • Trading outpost - increases Gold income
      • Production outpost - increases global Wood, Stone and Food income
      • Residential outpost - increases Population growth
  • A loading screen is now shown while the contents of the game are loaded into the browser
  • Existing buildings that are shown in the sidebar of a territory now have a tooltip displaying their income and a button to remove the building
Events
  • An extension to the Abstinencia storyline has been added which takes place after you conquered them
  • Several new special events when Lorrin is your prison guard and certain other conditions are met, submitted by triforce-omega
  • Several new special events when Antiope is your follower, submitted by triforce-omega
  • Several new events when conquering Futamazon territory, submitted by triforce-omega
  • New event when conquering territory: Bridge troll, submitted by Jonas132
  • Two new slavery-related events, submitted by Jonas132
Images
  • Added five images to various sex scenes (with Jolene, the Beauty, Allie, and Ashlyn)
  • The goblin tribeswoman encounter now has an image
  • Added image for the titjob scene of the Lusty as part of the Paradise story line
  • Added an image where one of your prostitutes in the brothels dresses as bimbo if your people prefer bimbos enough
Bug fixes
  • For several events the wrong images were shown, this happened particularly for Myrina's events
  • There were inconsistencies on when New Game+ was possible, now it is available only after defeating all three factions
  • Fixed a number of small bugs in the pray menu
  • It could happen in some cases that events were never ended properly
  • After imprisoning Myrina payments to the Futamazons were not canceled
  • Some conquering events were happening earlier in the game than intended, leading to too tough encounters
  • The cheat version of the game contained some unnecessary files, causing it to be larger than needed (should reduce the download size by about 50mb)
  • In some cases, diplomacy with Futamazons and the Free People was not working
  • Getting licked during sex events could lead to an endless loop if the partner was reluctant to do so
  • Fixed several typos and grammatical errors in the tutorial
Other
  • Slightly reduced the costs of growing very large body parts and increased the Faith income of religious buildings
  • Switched the order of buttons and existing buildings in the sidebar around
  • Added a new game(+) button to the top menu
  • The old new game+ button was overlaying the other buttons on low screen heights, this should not happen anymore
  • If there is not enough energy left to create units, do research or fight in the arena then those buttons indicate that now
  • Building a Sawmill now also requires Woodworking to be researched
  • Added a mechanism to prevent law combinations that would not make sense. E.g. preventing having all genders enslaved or having a gender being enslaved and upper class at the same time
  • If the player's browser does not support storing save games, a warning is now shown
  • Slightly reduced the amount of happiness received from conquering new territory
  • Reduced the supply limit provided by the military academy from 3 to 2
  • Added the option to grow lips to the event where the Gods grant you a favor
  • Changed the map generation to contain less plains and more of the other territories

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
To make the long term progression curve a bit more predictable and rewarding you can no longer build on any tiles in your kingdom, instead you can only build in a radius of 4 tiles in each direction around your capital
That seems like a rather significant change, especially if your city starts in the corner still.

Tried it out and yep, it's a pretty big roadblock to your growth into an unstoppable juggernaught. Gotta conquor and get an outpost with your resource constrained army now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Very interesting new version. Especially adding population as resource is nice.

I have discovered 2 minor issues probably though:

1. I have set large breasts official preference, enslavement for debt, of criminals and labor slaves as traditions/laws.
I have:
Overall population : 1342
Women : 537
Men : 537
Futas : 268

Slaves : 270
Female slaves : 0
Male slaves : 270
Futa slaves : 0

Why do only men get enslaved? I have no society preference to any of the genders, playing as a female leader though.

2. If you set the law every one else is a slave the other genders get -25 preference, but if you only enslave all men or women you also get weekly unhappiness. Seems like the unhappiness penalty was forgotten for enslaving both other genders.

Really looking forward to what you do with chapter 2 :)

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Money is always incredibly tight, much more so than the other resources... You have to pay your soldiers, the Futamazons and incredibly expensive new buildings. It's so tight I usually have nothing left over to increase my charisma and intelligence. It's also incredibly awkward if you ruin your income by hiring a new soldier and suddenly it would take ages to research and/or build the next money-making building.... so you usually have to fire the soldier again. So you really can't have many of your "modern" troops at the moment.

Oh, one probable exploit I found: When the Futamazons increase their fee, you can stop paying and start paying again via diplomacy... at the previous cost, I think. Until they want to raise the fees again. Rinse. Repeat. Never gets more expensive. And I still didn't have comfortable amounts of money...

A field/map/out-of-town-building that produces gold could be good...

Speaking of field-buildings: Can you add manually building outposts at some point? Because as it is, there's no point to expand past your 5x5 corner except to grab special sites... and trade outposts offer much needed gold. Or, in combination with the gold-producing field-buildings mentioned above: Lessen the flat bonuses on outposts and indeed make them boost certain productivities of the buildings around them. E.g. a trade outpost boosts gold-production of nearby buildings. Kinda like windmills, just limited locally (which could be a good idea for windmills, actually).

To avoid the previous mindless map-filling... limit outpost numbers somehow? Either a hard-cap on their number, or increasing costs. The conquered capitals would be bonus ones that don't increase costs/take up a slot(or come with a free bonus slot)...

Just brainstorming here :p

Reactions: cvbn28c

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm still having the bug with Paradise and the Free People, even with the update.
Oh my, I really thought I caught all possible problems there this time. Could you maybe save your save-game as file and send it to me via message? I would really like to look further into this.

I have discovered 2 minor issues probably though:

1. I have set large breasts official preference, enslavement for debt, of criminals and labor slaves as traditions/laws.
I have:
Overall population : 1342
Women : 537
Men : 537
Futas : 268

Slaves : 270
Female slaves : 0
Male slaves : 270
Futa slaves : 0

Why do only men get enslaved? I have no society preference to any of the genders, playing as a female leader though.

2. If you set the law every one else is a slave the other genders get -25 preference, but if you only enslave all men or women you also get weekly unhappiness. Seems like the unhappiness penalty was forgotten for enslaving both other genders.
Thank you for reporting those, I will look into them.

Money is always incredibly tight, much more so than the other resources... You have to pay your soldiers, the Futamazons and incredibly expensive new buildings. It's so tight I usually have nothing left over to increase my charisma and intelligence. It's also incredibly awkward if you ruin your income by hiring a new soldier and suddenly it would take ages to research and/or build the next money-making building.... so you usually have to fire the soldier again. So you really can't have many of your "modern" troops at the moment.

Oh, one probable exploit I found: When the Futamazons increase their fee, you can stop paying and start paying again via diplomacy... at the previous cost, I think. Until they want to raise the fees again. Rinse. Repeat. Never gets more expensive. And I still didn't have comfortable amounts of money...

A field/map/out-of-town-building that produces gold could be good...

Speaking of field-buildings: Can you add manually building outposts at some point? Because as it is, there's no point to expand past your 5x5 corner except to grab special sites... and trade outposts offer much needed gold. Or, in combination with the gold-producing field-buildings mentioned above: Lessen the flat bonuses on outposts and indeed make them boost certain productivities of the buildings around them. E.g. a trade outpost boosts gold-production of nearby buildings. Kinda like windmills, just limited locally (which could be a good idea for windmills, actually).

To avoid the previous mindless map-filling... limit outpost numbers somehow? Either a hard-cap on their number, or increasing costs. The conquered capitals would be bonus ones that don't increase costs/take up a slot(or come with a free bonus slot)...

Just brainstorming here :p
Thank you for the bug report and ideas. As this is the first version with the gold changes and the new outposts there is of course still need for optimization so those ideas and reports of your experiences really help me improve the game :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Oh my, I really thought I caught all possible problems there this time. Could you maybe save your save-game as file and send it to me via message? I would really like to look further into this.
Here's my save file right here.

Reactions: hw2121

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There should be a dungeon tab on the left hand side of the screen. You might need to scroll down. It shows up after you build the Dungeon building.

Totally agree with tessarhea above: money is a serious limiting factor currently. I have filled out my 5x5 area and built all of the money buildings but my army of 7 clanspeople eats up all but about 250 gold per turn and frankly they're not strong enough to fight anything more than a couple of squares past my territory. The Fumatazon raids rip them to shreds too.

Maybe the money produced by your population could be increased to help balance out the need to do expensive farm and woodmill upgrades much sooner?

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
This update got me confused on wither I'm playing a hentai game or an early access civilization builder game. But damn I can't wait utill I start playing.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Another option might be to add a marketplace where you can buy and sell resources. So if you have a surplus of stone you can sell it off for some extra gold. Or if you run short of food you can buy some to make up the difference.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Out of curiosity has anyone tried editing their save file and if so how exactly did you do it? I've tried and failed. I saved my game to file and opened it with notepad ++ and all I get is a single line of random code and that's it.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes