TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I do wonder about the scenes with the futas. Do you plan to allow male characters to use their male parts?
I. e. if the amazon ambassador comes and nicely asks you to increase your donations you can blow her as male or female, but only females get to ride her.

Also, will you later on create events where the leader has the chance to (sexually) submit to another character?
At the moment the leader seems always rather dominant. :D

On the current map, do you plan to expand the diplomacy options? at the moment diplomency basicly boils down to "prevent them from conquering me while I prepare a sudden attack". True alliances would be neat, or even becoming a vassal.

A method to get rid of prisoners that can not be recruited would be nice too, but that is not that important.

But one last question: Why can everyone reach the players capital (raiders or priests) but I can't do the same?

Anyways, I really enjoy your game and is promising, so keep up the good work! ^_^

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Also, will you later on create events where the leader has the chance to (sexually) submit to another character?
At the moment the leader seems always rather dominant. :D
No, I currently don't plan to add a submissive path, mostly because it would feel strange to me that the powerful leader of an empire is submitting to others and it would probably cause issues with the story line. But I won't rule out that the player can start romances with other characters that then could also lead to sub-scenes in the bedroom.

On the current map, do you plan to expand the diplomacy options? at the moment diplomency basicly boils down to "prevent them from conquering me while I prepare a sudden attack". True alliances would be neat, or even becoming a vassal.
The main problem there was so far that I did not really see options on what would be added in the diplomacy that would not completely throw over the balance and the story line. But ideas are welcome ;)

But one last question: Why can everyone reach the players capital (raiders or priests) but I can't do the same?
Because they cheat? I don't know, but you actually just gave me an idea that maybe it could be possible for the player to launch a raid on enemies to weaken them somehow. That could be a fun thing. You could gain resources or slaves or whatever else... I'll add this idea to my long list of things I want to add at some point :D

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
No, I currently don't plan to add a submissive path, mostly because it would feel strange to me that the powerful leader of an empire is submitting to others and it would probably cause issues with the story line. But I won't rule out that the player can start romances with other characters that then could also lead to sub-scenes in the bedroom.
That was actually what I ment, so I hope it will be added alter. =)

The main problem there was so far that I did not really see options on what would be added in the diplomacy that would not completely throw over the balance and the story line. But ideas are welcome ;)
The problem I have that the current system is kinda ..unfair to the opponents. Every agression is basicly started by you.
Allow the Monks & Nuns in the city (which somehow does not change anything oô) and you can build yoruself up without worying about abstinencia. Paradise just sit on their asses anyway. Only the Futazones are any threat, because you could eventually run out of the money to bribe them.

Maybe some sort of affection level that decreases over time would help.
Trade agreements or other cooperation raises it, but just sitting on existing treaties lets it fall - and if it is too low they demand something or go to war.
That could also help with the Futas, because that would reduces there rather escalating demands.

Also, how come the Futa Raiding parties can become stronger than the actual army? Or is that just a hiccup I ran into my last game? =D

Because they cheat? I don't know, but you actually just gave me an idea that maybe it could be possible for the player to launch a raid on enemies to weaken them somehow. That could be a fun thing. You could gain resources or slaves or whatever else... I'll add this idea to my long list of things I want to add at some point :D
Yaay, I helped. ^_^

I still hope you can get kinky with futas as a male leader, but I guess I have to wait and see for now ^^

EDIT: Is it possible to add some more laws for body parts? Like small breasts favoritism and such. Would be neat if they would cost double influence if the opposing law is a tradition.. Some limitation of law-traditions would be nice too, at the moment you can get all nonconflicting laws with just a bit of waiting around..

Last edited:
Reactions: hw2121
D

Deleted member 205059

I don't know about storylines, but it could be fun to play as vassal country for a while until you get strong enough to break free.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Wood is the first resource you need a lot of. Build lumber mills and farms first. Stone can wait until you have a good lumbar supply.

The barbarians kind of suck, but it takes a long time to unlock anything better.

Build everything in the town.

Reactions: MonteChristo

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
How do you start the first few weeks? What should one prioritize?
Wood is good choice, as katmandomo says.
Now, lands too far from your sity not important as in older versions, because you not able build anything there. Therefore I suggest don't buy units at first. But only if you have enough patience to use LoL (lots of loads) for every attempt to conquer a square. It will save you food (every turn) and energy (to recruit), but cost some nerve-cells ;).
Or you may recruit some and dismiss after reach "building borders". But it, while not completely protect you from LoL, will slowing your kingdom development.

Last edited:

Thrashr

May 17, 2017
Anyone got the new game+ bug where you can't create your char and it directly jumps into the game but you never get any resources ? is there a fix for this ?

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Anyone got the new game+ bug where you can't create your char and it directly jumps into the game but you never get any resources ? is there a fix for this ?
It is fixed in the next version, to be public in about one and a half weeks.

Reactions: Thrashr

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Civilization with big boobed bimbos is almost my dream game. If you just could add a few more pictures :)

A very good game, thanks for your work!

Reactions: Elvis25

kilrathy

Aug 6, 2017
What a good game !
I have play for hours.
Please take more time adding new drawings as there are very few for now... but they are all amazing!
Thanks for all.

Reactions: hw2121

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I'm trying to edit my characters title from "Your Highness" to something more to my liking but what ever I change it to it still appears as "Your Highness". I have used both online save editor and Notepad+ to edit the title. Is there built in code that keeps reverting it back to the original that I'm not aware of?

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm trying to edit my characters title from "Your Highness" to something more to my liking but what ever I change it to it still appears as "Your Highness". I have used both online save editor and Notepad+ to edit the title. Is there built in code that keeps reverting it back to the original that I'm not aware of?
Title handling is not yet implemented, there is a field for it in the save games but it is not really used yet.

Reactions: ADIDAS
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes