Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
In a week I will publish an update of the game with another world, in that same moment I will add an easy mode ^^.

I'll keep it in mind for the second part of the game, thank you very much!

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Please do not tell me that this project was abandoned?
What had good potential or if it is not the case, there are no new updates?

Jun 19, 2017
HentaiRed At least be honest and write "onhold", else imma ask staff to do so. 9 months without any update is either dead af or forgotten.

EDIT: Okay, dev just released a new version ,lel.

Last edited:

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I was hoping to finish all levels in 2D and add the last world, but since time is "limited", I will publish the "final" in 3 updates, now I upload one, and there will only be 2 before finishing The game at 100%.

In a few hours I publish the new update.

EDIT: Publiched the new update, with new world.

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I got nowhere with this. Couldn't move the character at all, except to jump on the spot. It ignored everything except space and esc on my Windows 10 machine.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Fucking teddy bears counts as bestiality? Come on....
yea that shouldn't be bestiality(not sure why a lot of sites call it bestiality when it's called beastiality)but, i also don't know what else to call it since i dunno of a term for sex with stuffed animals.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
yea that shouldn't be bestiality(not sure why a lot of sites call it bestiality when it's called beastiality)but, i also don't know what else to call it since i dunno of a term for sex with stuffed animals.
Plushophilia, I think.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I got nowhere with this. Couldn't move the character at all, except to jump on the spot. It ignored everything except space and esc on my Windows 10 machine.
Did you try the arrows and W, S, A, D?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote