Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I've heard of girls humping pillows and teddy bears.... are these the teddy bears that were humped by magical girls or something?

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I've heard of girls humping pillows and teddy bears.... are these the teddy bears that were humped by magical girls or something?
xD, is a girl with erotic dreams of bears, but yes, the game could be considered the sexual revenge of teddy bears!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Had one glitch while playing so far I got to one of the bonus levels and I couldn't see anything but the clickable cloud because everything super zoomed in for some reason so I just had to beat that level by just waiting for the cloud to turn red then once I beat it I killed the game and brought it back up but it was still zoomed but became unzoomed when the start button and stuff popped up.

Actually I see what causes it. If you bring the game down so that you can check something and then bring the game screen back up the page is zoomed in.

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Had one glitch while playing so far I got to one of the bonus levels and I couldn't see anything but the clickable cloud because everything super zoomed in for some reason so I just had to beat that level by just waiting for the cloud to turn red then once I beat it I killed the game and brought it back up but it was still zoomed but became unzoomed when the start button and stuff popped up.

Actually I see what causes it. If you bring the game down so that you can check something and then bring the game screen back up the page is zoomed in.

Thank you very much for your report ^^!!! We are going to check this error, in the next update it will be corrected.
In a few days we will publish an Update.

Thanks!!.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Game Update!

v0.4.3 Changelog:
- Added graphic quality options.
- Added options for the quality of the shadows.
- New exclusive cloth for Xin (Only Patreon).
- Fixed Bugs.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So I'm trying to play the game but for whatever reason when I start the first level I get stuck at the loading screen, it just doesn't seem to load. Probably that my laptop is complete shite but I'd like to know if anybody else had this problem at any point?

Reactions: kirkhar

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Hmm... Teddy fucking a Teddy bear .
XD
ANTagonist and Hawk15:
It's really weird Oo .... can you tell me the OS and the equipment ? It's very weird, I'm going to download the files to check that the version uploaded to the internet works correctly.

Thank you

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
XD
ANTagonist and Hawk15:
It's really weird Oo .... can you tell me the OS and the equipment ? It's very weird, I'm going to download the files to check that the version uploaded to the internet works correctly.

Thank you
Running Windows 10 myself, my laptop is pretty low-end though. My graphics card is crap for instance.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
ANTagonist and Sephi_88 Thanks to all, the game "crash" on "play" from home menu? you can not enter the first sexual scene of the game?(Xin on bed).

Thank you!

jinhosa

Jul 23, 2017
I have the same problem with 0%loading screen at the first level.
First scene of the game works fine. i skip the intro scene and when i try to start lvl 1 it just show 0%.
windows 10 8700k 980ti

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote