Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
It won't be soon, we are very busy with golden mane and cooking with pinkie pie 2, but we are doing it in the background to get ahead,the problem this game had is that it was poorly received on patreon (I wasn't in hentaired when it was made) now we're working on a remake because I liked it a lot but it had a lot of bugs and little story, I want to give it more emphasis on the scenes and give you a fun story with the same gameplay and no phase loops

Reactions: yuriis2008

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
the controls will be more or less the same, arrows for direction and a jump button, perhaps one more button for a particular object, that will be the gameplay controls, for scenes the system will be similar in rhythm, but they will be more animated and with different options as the game progresses, the scene will change depending on the suit or object you have (there will be a store where you can get them) I can't reveal much more so as not to take away surprises,a small detail that the part that gets naked in the intro will be cut, here she will be dressed and will be corrupted,I'm here to give you info, since the rest implies how the scenes will go and for the moment I keep them secret

yuriis2008

Dec 6, 2021
Good afternoon
dear friend, we are still waiting for the continuation of this game and I want to complete it to the end
We believe in you as the best game creator!!!:):cool:(y)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote