• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
in the remake it will still be platforms, but more towards the platform / adventure style, of course it will continue to have its characteristic humor and in the scenes there will be more varied mini-games

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
the scenes are not so long, they have to have a little time to enjoy them, if we would not put cg scenes without minigame, possibly the problem of the minigame is that it is repetitive, because of that in the remake there will be different minigames and situations where to see them, in At first we think about eliminating the phase selection system and making a complete world, it will not be rpg, but we are still discussing how we will do it, until we launch the end of xin we will not have a definitive idea

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I'm playing on the Android version. On stage 7, I don't know what to do to fill the meter. The only thing I know is pressing on a black space makes it go all the way in, but that doesn't seem to make progress on the meter. What exactly should I do?

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
in the stage 7 and the other,fill the meter pressing on the white bear, not black, black bears lower the meter and white raise it, it's a matter of patience

Oydi

Jun 27, 2019
I wasted seven and a half hours on this game, it broke all my nerves when I played this packer simulator in a factory waiting to be fired. But despite all the pain, I really liked the game, keep up the good work! I wish you every success in the future!

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I know that I had already made the same comment before, but since, now everything points to it ...

I think we can consider this work as forgotten, since as his patreon has him busy with the MLP project, well ... I doubt that he even has time for anything.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
This work is in the way, the problem that we are with golden mane, my little pervert which is the new game, and another one that I cannot speak for now, but xin is still in the project, much slower because other games need a lot Attention, I can not specify dates but in the coming months you will see the end of xin (or at least this first part) we have planned to make a remake of this game and sequels,
And the difficulty is normal, it would not be the same if it were all very simple, wait for the last world worse than hell although we will try to make it as bearable as possible

Last edited:
Reactions: jonrender

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
This work is in the way, the problem that we are with golden mane, my little pervert which is the new game, and another one that I cannot speak for now, but xin is still in the project, much slower because other games need a lot Attention, I can not specify dates but in the coming months you will see the end of xin (or at least this first part) we have planned to make a remake of this game and sequels,
And the difficulty is normal, it would not be the same if it were all very simple, wait for the last world worse than hell although we will try to make it as bearable as possible
Oh thank you, very glad to hear that.
This game is weird, I nearly broke my keyboard if half because of it, and yet I want to play more.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I already uploaded a save due to that with everything unlocked, although it is preferable that you try it on your own, I am very happy that people continue to like this game, we are also taking time because we are giving it a facelift in the 2d and 3d scenes

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
well, it is not abandoned, we are simply developing 3 games at the same time and golden mane is very time consuming, xin is slower because we do it at intervals and it is not much time that we have left over, xin will come back and have its end, but we couldn't say exactly when

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
well, it is not abandoned, we are simply developing 3 games at the same time and golden mane is very time consuming, xin is slower because we do it at intervals and it is not much time that we have left over, xin will come back and have its end, but we couldn't say exactly when
Always glad to hear same news from 2 years ago.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I usually look around here from time to time to check the updates of the games and answer questions about the games, I know perfectly that xin is expected but understand that golden, cooking and pervert have a certain priority for the patreons and we have to calculate time for everything
so working with xin was reduced a lot but it's always nice to see that there are still people waiting for him despite the time that has passed

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I usually look around here from time to time to check the updates of the games and answer questions about the games, I know perfectly that xin is expected but understand that golden, cooking and pervert have a certain priority for the patreons and we have to calculate time for everything
so working with xin was reduced a lot but it's always nice to see that there are still people waiting for him despite the time that has passed
A doubt more than a question, why someone changed the state of the game if at no time the creators have mentioned that they abandon it but that they are working slowly given the priority of their 3 most important projects? In this case, wouldn't it be better to put the tag on hold?

And by the way and repeating a previous question if it can be answered, does anyone know the name or nickname of the one who gives voice in Spanish? Oh is it original from the creators?

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
And by the way and repeating a previous question if it can be answered, does anyone know the name or nickname of the one who gives voice in Spanish? Oh is it original from the creators?
They want to be anon atm but they're actual voice actors.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
we leave it in abandoned for now, we are very busy with other projects and we barely advance xin, regarding the voice we prefer to maintain the anonymity of the actress at her request

Reactions: yoyomistro

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
we leave it in abandoned for now, we are very busy with other projects and we barely advance xin, regarding the voice we prefer to maintain the anonymity of the actress at her request
I know that after so much time it is absurd to ask you, but ... has there been any progress since your last report or has nothing been done? I met you for this and its peculiar mechanics was incredible and it is sad not to see the end, even more so when it was close to the end.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
we are on it, but cooking with pinkie pie 2 and golden mane absorbs us a lot of time, I can't report anything new as there is nothing new, we want to finish it but we are currently very busy,as an anecdote I'll tell you that I started working with hentaired because of this game (we've been
together for several years now) golden mane absorbed me so much time creating the bases that we couldn't finish it, that's why golden mane has that style between erotic, fun and with minigames, it's what I usually like, cooking with pinkie pie, I don't work much and leave it in the hands of hentaired and it's more direct, when I start cooking with pinkie pie 2 if I'm working on it to give an emphasis on minigames and eroticism, don't be so direct and there is fun gameplay, we will finish this game, I don't know when, but rest assured that when we have some space we will finish it, it was one of my conditions to work with him, so sooner or later, besides we have plans for a xin 2 that will continue from the end of this one with similar and new mechanics

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote