Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Spillthebeans thank you very much for the post !. I will consider all the changes you mention to improve the game. Really, thanks!

Pailbat, thanks! in the next update we add among other improvements these that you told us, thanks!

Fribar: fixed bug, I tell you on patreon. Thank you!

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Thank you very much everyone for the fantastic feedback.
We have taken into account all the suggestions, some aspects such as the "jump" we still have to improve it more.
Please do not hesitate to leave comments, they help us a lot to improve.

Changelog V0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

Reactions: Hentaisama669

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The game in its current state offers waaay to little for the effort it requires for progression. I think I wasted 30 minutes of my life on lvl 5 before I got lucky enough (pancaked bears dropped a ton of hearts) to finish it and get what? A great big pile of bear poo. Either make the game easier so progression does not feel like autoflagellation (long word, right) and you get little to nothing at the end of it all or add more sexy stuff to make me forget about that last level that made me waste 3 hours of my life.

Also bears that drop stuff should be also differentiated not just the ones that break blocks right in front of you. Little girls' hitbox for grabbing bearses should also be a tiny bit bigger. I lost so many lives because I thought I would grab the bear but no and bear broke the floor and girl died.

The game in it's current state is bearly playable (cuz it's fucking hard to finish some levels) and offers little reward even if you manage to finish them levels.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
We have taken into account all the suggestions, some aspects such as the "jump" we still have to improve it more.

Changelog V0.2.1

Download:
- - -
I think you should stop droping the bear cakes near the boss.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Changelog V0.2.1

Download:
- - -
Either your uploaded file is versioned wrong or its v0.2 and not v0.2.1

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Those are some really great changes, especially the change to breakable blocks. I may not know which bear will break it but at least now I'll know which ones to avoid if I see a bear hurdling towards it. I also like how easy mode does more than just give you more hp, really good for those just in it for the lewd.

So far I've only seen 3 power ups and here's my take:
Speed boost: Since the screen is always moving at its own pace and you never want to be too far to the right this power-up has very little utility.
Magnet: No complaints, it works well, it feels like less bears drop when it's active but it may just be luck.
Heart: No problems.

Is that all of them or have I been unlucky? I'm not much of an idea guy but as I played I felt these powerups would be helpful:
Slow time: Personally, I'd just replace the speed boost with this one, would be pretty handy but might make the game too easy if it drops too often.
Jump boost: This would really come in handy on those levels with the vertical saws.
Block regenerator: Again this might go against your intended difficulty, it wouldn't have to bring them all back but some levels can get out of hand if you miss one too many bears.

Lastly, the lewd content. I understand this game just came out and it's still early so it's going to be light on the H but it needs better pacing. What I mean is that you have quite a few difficult levels to go through just to get to the goods and a lot of people are going to be put off when they get to the 2nd set of stages and see that XXX level buried underneath all those other levels you have to go through.

I'm not saying you have to have an animation every other level (though I wouldn't complain haha) but you may want to take some of the tamer pictures out of the store and place them as rewards for certain levels or do away with the store entirely as it's very easy to accrue more than enough bears in a short time frame to buyout the gallery.

Me? I like the difficulty and rewards as they are but I'm the odd one out when it comes to h-games, the harder the better I say. If it were up to me (and if I were making the game just for me) I'd keep the system as it is and just expand more on the animation reward at the end, they're a bit too brief for my liking. I'm not a patron though so you do what you gotta do.:cool:

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Those are some really great changes, especially the change to breakable blocks. I may not know which bear will break it but at least now I'll know which ones to avoid if I see a bear hurdling towards it. I also like how easy mode does more than just give you more hp, really good for those just in it for the lewd.

So far I've only seen 3 power ups and here's my take:
Speed boost: Since the screen is always moving at its own pace and you never want to be too far to the right this power-up has very little utility.
Magnet: No complaints, it works well, it feels like less bears drop when it's active but it may just be luck.
Heart: No problems.

Is that all of them or have I been unlucky? I'm not much of an idea guy but as I played I felt these powerups would be helpful:
Slow time: Personally, I'd just replace the speed boost with this one, would be pretty handy but might make the game too easy if it drops too often.
Jump boost: This would really come in handy on those levels with the vertical saws.
Block regenerator: Again this might go against your intended difficulty, it wouldn't have to bring them all back but some levels can get out of hand if you miss one too many bears.

Lastly, the lewd content. I understand this game just came out and it's still early so it's going to be light on the H but it needs better pacing. What I mean is that you have quite a few difficult levels to go through just to get to the goods and a lot of people are going to be put off when they get to the 2nd set of stages and see that XXX level buried underneath all those other levels you have to go through.

I'm not saying you have to have an animation every other level (though I wouldn't complain haha) but you may want to take some of the tamer pictures out of the store and place them as rewards for certain levels or do away with the store entirely as it's very easy to accrue more than enough bears in a short time frame to buyout the gallery.

Me? I like the difficulty and rewards as they are but I'm the odd one out when it comes to h-games, the harder the better I say. If it were up to me (and if I were making the game just for me) I'd keep the system as it is and just expand more on the animation reward at the end, they're a bit too brief for my liking. I'm not a patron though so you do what you gotta do.:cool:
Thanks for your feedback! I will think about all the points you mention for the next update.

I really appreciate this.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
UPDATE:
Now available in Android ^^:

Android download: - - -

Reactions: n0b0dy

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Hello, there's the Xin Nightmare's update V0.4!

It was hard bring it but finally it's here, the big news are the new 3D system for all the sexual scenes, thanks to this we can create more sexual scenes in less time, the future updates will be upgrade the 3D. World 4 it's finished (Early Acces for Patreon) and World 3 is public now, you have new content to play.

Right down it's the complete changelog and if you like it, tell us.

Thanks to all and enjoy it!

View attachment 73482

Change-Log:

Reactions: Ariyuki

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Teddy bears with more sexual life than me, yaaaay. And now I can't say "Is just a 2D waifu" :<

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote