RPGM working on a translation for Fallen Empire

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i just find out new pages of event that i was not aware of, i was wondering why after translating a page the event was still in japanesse, but now i know the cause, i will be working on that.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i though i was done...until i saw that some events has like 20+ pages of event....i will need more music at this rate...

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im happy to say that the game is close to be 50% or more translated, i will upload what i have done in a couple of minutes.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
whats new? lost of history translation, most of battle events translated. town almost complete, mostly missing second dialogs when whoring yourself at the tavern.

Slums i think its 100% translated. if im not wrong, also the slum colliseum its 100% translated, events outside the town are almost done, a couple of them are completed, others arent entirely.

some text when you complete the missions and talk back to the General are trasnlated, not all of them so far.

i have an almost complete understanding of the story so far for all the time i have been working on this.

the link will be here in 10 to 30 mins, mega isnt as fast as i want it to be.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
whats new? lost of history translation, most of battle events translated. town almost complete, mostly missing second dialogs when whoring yourself at the tavern.

Slums i think its 100% translated. if im not wrong, also the slum colliseum its 100% translated, events outside the town are almost done, a couple of them are completed, others arent entirely.

some text when you complete the missions and talk back to the General are trasnlated, not all of them so far.

i have an almost complete understanding of the story so far for all the time i have been working on this.

the link will be here in 10 to 30 mins, mega isnt as fast as i want it to be.
The man - the myth - and the fucking legend right here bois

Reactions: ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
after a little play testing i notice that the slum part may not be 100% translated after all, well. i know what to do next.

Reactions: brynhildr

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
i was thinking in upload it when everything is done, but looking at how much is needed, i think i will upload another partial soon.
Great that you post partials so peeps can play-test and support you while you're still working on the translation. It's easier if they tell you, you still know changes by heart and fix them quickly than trying to go back and check / improve texts at the very end.
Thank you very much for your efforts VR! Have some calm and relaxing time too. May the gods of hentai bless you. :)

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Just wanted to say that I applaud you. Waiting for the finished translation to enjoy the game.
this is a work in progress so, feel free to check whenever you want, the goal its to complete the translation the closest to 100% possible, i say the closest since there could be things i may not be aple to translate since i may dont know where the original text is located. For example when you use a item or some events.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know if you knew when you started the translation but there's a program made by Habisan called RPG Maker Trans that pulls out all the text from an RPG Maker game and sorts the text inside .txt files which you can then edit using programs like Notepad++, translate and put back into the game. This allows the translator to easily find the text wherever it might be inside the game and it also groups same text so you don't have to translate the same thing over ever over in different events.

That being said, some people still prefer to translate the game using RPG Maker Editor. Just thought I'd say this in case you didn't know about it. It made my life easier when I started translating using that program.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i tried that option long ago, didnt know how it works and at the end archieve nothing. i have to say that it was my fault but i dont find translating with the RPG engine that bad, it just take some time to do. and probably i think was the best option, since i can keep with what the conversation in game looks like and add some details or change some words that my st*pid translator might translate wrong.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
my pc broke and to be honest, i havent been working on it since i have been busy, i will post an update when i got one