RPGM working on a translation for Fallen Empire

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
going to post a update on this weekend, past weekend was full of work and i got sick on the weekend, but im still kicking.
If you need to break for your health it's cool man, nobody is going to complain so long as you don't COMPLETELY forget about it. Glad to hear from you :)

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Astolph im going to be straight forward,i have been busy by work and college but i did forgot for a while about it, i did came back not while ago and restart the work for that problem, i did fix it and the translation its back where it was with more details and stuffs translated, give me a couple of ours and i will post a link to show so far what i have done.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
@Astolph im going to be straight forward,i have been busy by work and college but i did forgot for a while about it, i did came back not while ago and restart the work for that problem, i did fix it and the translation its back where it was with more details and stuffs translated, give me a couple of ours and i will post a link to show so far what i have done.
Thank you.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well, so far i did this:

shop and all weapons, armors, items are translated with a description too, menu and lots of options translated, almost all the town its translated, the bar has just a couple of pplo who still has japan text, slums by the moment still in japan,
some events has been translated, not in order tho, most of the text that you see in a battle are events, and there are like 125, 30 events has been translated so far. most of the translation when to the start and tips/help and other stuffs. i really hate translating those long conversations :FeelsBadMan:, so far i could say this is a 10 or 15% translation, only the basic and some other stuffs, in some case tell me if there is any problem since i touch many codes and keys in the RPG that maybe some problems where made, so far i did fix a lot of them but no one never knows.

i will upload the link in a hour or so, uploading a file to mega its as fast as i though it would be.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
WHAT to do to get into the missions? you can read all the sh*t i translate that explain the story as good as i could do, or you can follow this simple steps:

1-go talk with the captain.
2- go and speak with the slum king (left from the town)
3- speak with your captain again and watch the scene
4- speak with your new captain
5- you can go outside the city now, the first mission at the right of the map (when you are outside the city) would be be first mission.
6- grofit (? (working in progress)

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
well, so far i did this:

shop and all weapons, armors, items are translated with a description too, menu and lots of options translated, almost all the town its translated, the bar has just a couple of pplo who still has japan text, slums by the moment still in japan,
some events has been translated, not in order tho, most of the text that you see in a battle are events, and there are like 125, 30 events has been translated so far. most of the translation when to the start and tips/help and other stuffs. i really hate translating those long conversations :FeelsBadMan:, so far i could say this is a 10 or 15% translation, only the basic and some other stuffs, in some case tell me if there is any problem since i touch many codes and keys in the RPG that maybe some problems where made, so far i did fix a lot of them but no one never knows.

i will upload the link in a hour or so, uploading a file to mega its as fast as i though it would be.
Fucking Phenomenal man, thanks for keeping up with all of this :)

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well, i was specting a little more of feedback by now to see if i should change or fix something, i guess everything is alright!?.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
well, i was specting a little more of feedback by now to see if i should change or fix something, i guess everything is alright!?.
Its working atm, but im waiting for a full patch to play it from start to finish, i just did a test of 1 hour without any problems.

Bug reports usually come when u release the full patch and hundreds of ppl test it.

Anyway thanks for doing this translation :)

Reactions: rKnight

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Its working atm, but im waiting for a full patch to play it from start to finish, i just did a test of 1 hour without any problems.

Bug reports usually come when u release the full patch and hundreds of ppl test it.

Anyway thanks for doing this translation :)
ik that bug reports usually come after that but i have been touching many things like codes and flags on the rpg engine that sometimes i dont know if i may have broken something without any notice, last time i broke the attack mechanic and i fixes in this current upload, i did replace some images to fix some of them missing somehow, im touching events that are organized by japanese name, im doing many things that i feel like it could explode in any moment1!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
what will be new?:

i think i have translated almost all the entire first town, only the colliseum is unstranslated for now, events will be prioratice after i finish with it unlest i feel it would be too large and complicated, otherwhise i would continue translating other towns and maps, many conversations has been translated and the final tutorial that appear on the barracks has been completely translated, expect next update Soon TMish

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
what will be new?:

i think i have translated almost all the entire first town, only the colliseum is unstranslated for now, events will be prioratice after i finish with it unlest i feel it would be too large and complicated, otherwhise i would continue translating other towns and maps, many conversations has been translated and the final tutorial that appear on the barracks has been completely translated, expect next update Soon TMish
Great news :) im glad everything is going great, keep the good work

BTW will you be giving partials (like every 10% translated) or wait till everything is done?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight