RPGM working on a translation for Fallen Empire

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i have been searching on ULMF trying to see if someone already posted a translation but so far i haven't found anything.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
a machine translator website just told me that i have surpassed the translation limit, its that a thing? lol :FeelsBadMan:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Got any progress that you can update us with? Looks like a wonderful game that many can appreciate if it's in a language they understand.
i have translated some towns events and most of the menu, also first dungeon and some text...the problem....somehow i unlink the option to *attack*. so basically you cannot attack right now somehow.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I was about to ask the "how its going?" but i see u already did that Astolph.

Its good that you still working on this project cant wait to see it fully translated in the future.

Reactions: Astolph

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
many stuffs has been translated but i should have update this post to *onhold* a quiet ago, since im saving money to buy the licence for the RPG maker vx ace, i was working with a free time licence but it expired a couple of days ago, unless im missing another method to translate the game that doesn't include changing every text directly from the game engine im going to wait till i buy the new key.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
many stuffs has been translated but i should have update this post to *onhold* a quiet ago, since im saving money to buy the licence for the RPG maker vx ace, i was working with a free time licence but it expired a couple of days ago, unless im missing another method to translate the game that doesn't include changing every text directly from the game engine im going to wait till i buy the new key.
How much does the new key cost?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If new stuff wasn't used (i mean all of the dlc's that came out 'till today), you can try this - taken from IGG. This one is the pack which have 2000, 2003, XP and Vx Ace!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
If new stuff wasn't used (i mean all of the dlc's that came out 'till today), you can try this - taken from IGG. This one is the pack which have 2000, 2003, XP and Vx Ace!
downloading, also that game its kind of old so im kind of sure they havent use any DLC, probably. im going to reply you if it works.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
going to post a update on this weekend, past weekend was full of work and i got sick on the weekend, but im still kicking.