RPGM working on a translation for Fallen Empire

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im waiting for an admin to see if they can upload the game to the site, since i cannot provide multiple links to the game or havent actually posted a complete game in the site. also my upload speed its kind of low so it will take a while.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
waiting for an admin to help me a little bit. since i cant create a thread by my own since i did violate some rules long time ago due to inappropriate language....:cry:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the translation, I'm getting an error on the first Southern Mission. Script : (lots of moon runes) line 25: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

TA unfortunately stops translating so I'll have to do a paint to upload it and it'll be small. fallen empire.png

Reactions: ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the translation, I'm getting an error on the first Southern Mission. Script : (lots of moon runes) line 25: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

TA unfortunately stops translating so I'll have to do a paint to upload it and it'll be small. View attachment 267956
can you give me more details when that happen, and a SS of the map you entered or how did it look inside, also with what did you interacted before this happened?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
ok, while checking the script i was looking if it might be some changes i did to the game while translating so i opened the original game file (unstranslated) an the script is the same, not sure what you did to make it pop up or what happened, but it seems it was something made from the start. i could try to fix it but i would better ask someone to help me.

why.png

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
ok, while checking the script i was looking if it might be some changes i did to the game while translating so i opened the original game file (unstranslated) an the script is the same, not sure what you did to make it pop up or what happened, but it seems it was something made from the start. i could try to fix it but i would better ask someone to help me.
All I did was interact with the soldier to take what I assume is the 1st southern mission, fortunately I was able to take the 2nd southern mission, and then I repeated the first western mission for exp.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
All I did was interact with the soldier to take what I assume is the 1st southern mission, fortunately I was able to take the 2nd southern mission, and then I repeated the first western mission for exp.
i think i fix the error. not pretty sure why it had double / on the text, something that i think it may have cause the error. but in some case i will wait to see if people has reported more errors.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
last mission (I forgot maybe 5/6) on southern
oh cr*p, i just remember, that error was already in the game, this game VS is the 1.00, the current up to day vs of the game i think its 1.03 where they fixed some crashes and bugs, i tried by my own but thats not a problem due to the translation.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
oh cr*p, i just remember, that error was already in the game, this game VS is the 1.00, the current up to day vs of the game i think its 1.03 where they fixed some crashes and bugs, i tried to fixed by my own but thats not a problem due to the translation.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I'm sorry, but I can't find your translation. Can you show where it is?
for the looks of it, it seems the game threat was deleted, if it was for quality issues i dont blame them. for other than that im not sure why all other mentions than this threat arent avaiable.

and im not sure if i still have the original translated files, i would need to search my pile for it