• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Here are some of my quick illustrations from the sexual story for GK4 scenes. Some Max will use.
Warning: only anal here. Is it weird that anal is so popular for animation? Part 4 will be anal, finally.

View attachment 3256315
View attachment 3256317 View attachment 3256319 View attachment 3256320 View attachment 3256321

Here are my sketches made into animation by Max. (Mysterious eyes in the wall, Lara's outfit on the cock, fucking with the outfit on the cock)

View attachment 3256345 View attachment 3256346 View attachment 3256348
What about Christmas 2023 full extended?

Reactions: Ass Fan

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Here are some of my quick illustrations from the sexual story for GK4 scenes. Some Max will use.
Warning: only anal here. Is it weird that anal is so popular for animation? Part 4 will be anal, finally.

View attachment 3256315
View attachment 3256317 View attachment 3256319 View attachment 3256320 View attachment 3256321

Here are my sketches made into animation by Max. (Mysterious eyes in the wall, Lara's outfit on the cock, fucking with the outfit on the cock)

View attachment 3256345 View attachment 3256346 View attachment 3256348
wait I thought Part 4 was gonna be vaginal and part 5 anal

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
wait I thought Part 4 was gonna be vaginal and part 5 anal
That's what I thought at first but then I rechecked a post I saw way back a year or so ago and it didn't really explicitly say anything about whether it'll be vaginal or anal. It only says "deep penetration". I'm just personally looking forward to a vaginal climax scene even if it won't be the main focus of the entire video.

From a post on /aco/, apparently from Max himself:
"Gatekeeper part1 (7 is planned) where Lara wants an artifact in one tomb behind door, buttplug is key and has wakes up 4 centaurs guards (in first part) behind gloryhole and now has to finish one by one to unlock the artifact door. Part 1 buttplug key, part 2 handjob, part 3 deepthroat, part 4 tittsfuck, part 5 deep penetration, part 6 ejaculation, part 7 hardcore sex 3 on 1"

MrDissect

Sep 13, 2021
That's what I thought at first but then I rechecked a post I saw way back a year or so ago and it didn't really explicitly say anything about whether it'll be vaginal or anal. It only says "deep penetration". I'm just personally looking forward to a vaginal climax scene even if it won't be the main focus of the entire video.
Careful now. The Anal Connoisseurs in this thread aren't gonna like hearing you want anything that's not poop-hole tailored.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
nobody knows when anything is out not even wildeer, he keeps delaying shit cos the viscosity of the cum is not perfect or having the most unfortunate shit happen to him every single time its pretty much impossible to know until he makes his patreon post.

until then everybody waits and memes.

narmalee

Jan 28, 2024
Ever heard of the word coping? Every ping from this thread awakens the cope in me that its finally time for a new animation, does it make sense hoping it wouldve changed after 100 baitpings? no, but it still painful especially when its this "i like anal and I dont like anal" discussion.
Anyway, last post from me or else im turning into what I hate - a non content poster
just wanted to let you know... its still not out yet :3

Reactions: I-Love-Lara

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
wildeerstudio
February Plans

I'm still working on the GK P4 animation work. I think I can finish it next week. There are a few details that require more work. After that, I will deal with the simulation. Compared to the first plans, I will have more work to do here. But the settings from P3 are already there. I hope I move quickly with it. Now I won't tackle a smaller project until I finish this one. And I will start the rendering next week. So the WIP pictures and videos of the P4 will be coming.

Plans for this month:

Finish GK P4 animation and simulation, start rendering
2024 plans
Several people have written to me asking when GK P4 will be released. I cannot and will not respond to these messages. Here are the monthly plans and I also made a Trello board for you. Here in the feed, you can always find how the project is doing. I don't have any more information about it.
Production board:

Thanks for the support!

PS: In my previous post you can see a compilation of the best WIP images of my projects last year. Which project was your favorite?

maxwildeer_a_teen_girl_like_Lara_Croft_sit_on_desk_and_planning_5d675950-6c5f-43a3-a351-e2ce15...jpg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Average Wildeer Supporter: “Hello there Mr. Animator, when will the content, I’m paying you to produce, approximately be released?”

Wildeer: “I cannot and will not respond to these messages.”

Average Wildeer Supporter: “Okay, no problem Sir, sorry for asking! Take all my money regardless.”

Actual self-respecting, responsible Adult: “Okay, I won’t pay you until you can and will respond to these messages.”

It’s just so sad that the average Wildeer supporter doesn’t realize that the self-respecting Adult would be getting much better + much more frequent content from Wildeer than he could ever hope to get.

The average Wildeer is the embodiment of the biggest issue that’s currently plaguing the 3DX genre.
We could have so much more + better 3dx if only these idiots would understand… sadge :cry: :cautious: :rolleyes:(n):FacePalm:

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Has he even bothered to do the proper audio version of his already X years old Halloween video yet? From 2021 or 2022, cant remember.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I think some creators like <insert name here> are banking on the technicality that platforms like Patreon only let people 'pledge' their support and you have the supporters 'hoping' that they get something out of it but are too blind to even see that they might just be taken for a fool.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think leaving the x-ray scenes aside would be quicker for the main content.. because it looks like it will happen again.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes