Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
She isn't lol her face alone is ugly AF and nowhere Is matching the perfect beauty of wildeer.
Fhx4taVVEAYmXGN.jpg FO3tLI_aMAQIi0B.jpg

"Ugly" (in case you didn't read that I was talking about the previous iteration, not the current one).
You know, baits used to be believable or you're trolling. Or you're dickriding Wildeer hoping for something, dunno.

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
View attachment 3410451 View attachment 3410452

"Ugly" (in case you didn't read that I was talking about the previous iteration, not the current one).
You know, baits used to be believable or you're trolling. Or you're dickriding Wildeer hoping for something, dunno.
First one is meh and all the extra tats aren't Lara IMO. Second one is baller though. It looks like reboot Lara mixed with Rhona Mitra. The Lara Kisx is using now is a big downgrade IMO.

Reactions: Emperor and Nulldev

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
No matter the delays or slow progress from Wildeer, his version of Lara is so perfect (only IMO) that all others pale in comparison...

just...
fucking...
HOT!!!!

I'm glad that I'm not a paying Patron of his though - I would have given up AGES ago!! :LOL:

Agreed.

So many nutjob animators running around turning a great looking model that's slim and curvy, and turning her either into some weird masculine hybrid mix or an obese disgusting cow.

Lara Croft is supposed to be THIN, BUSTY, and FEMININE. That means a small waist, lean muscles, a tight little butt, and giant cans...why folks nowadays insist on messing with this tried and true formula is something i will never understand.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First one is meh and all the extra tats aren't Lara IMO. Second one is baller though. It looks like reboot Lara mixed with Rhona Mitra. The Lara Kisx is using now is a big downgrade IMO.
I mean, also Wildeer model here has extra tats that the original Lara model doesn't have at all (like the paws tattoo there), but I don't see anyone making a fuss about it. They're all fine with it, somehow.

And like I said for the 294829 time, yes, the actual model it's not Lara, it's just an OC. He's free to call her still Lara but personally I know that she's not, that's why whenever I want to use a model from him I use her old Lara, the one I shared, because the current is fine if you think that is an OC.

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
View attachment 3410451 View attachment 3410452

they both meh mid compared to the wildeer one i think i seen a video with this lara and they also went to far with the bimbo proportions too besides the og ( anglina look i only like the wildeer lara )

my fav is the one with the added tats and piercings though

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Technically speaking, KisX version was way hotter imho.

At least until he "nuked" her and made her mostly an OC that keeps calling "Lara", but she's not really. Truly a shame.
I like the 'Shadows' model used by a few people. Maybe because it's underutilized.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
they both meh mid compared to the wildeer one i think i seen a video with this lara and they also went to far with the bimbo proportions too besides the og ( anglina look i only like the wildeer lara )

my fav is the one with the added tats and piercings though
Both "Lara OC" and the actual Lara model have none of the bimbo look and proportions you're talking about? :WaitWhat:
At best they're "skinny" sort of, but bimbo implies something else. You sure you're not mistaken with someone else?

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
Both "Lara OC" and the actual Lara model have none of the bimbo look and proportions you're talking about? :WaitWhat:
At best they're "skinny" sort of, but bimbo implies something else. You sure you're not mistaken with someone else?
Lara was always big chested Wildeer model still is but more of athletic than the super curvy hips some models have. i'm not talking about post Jolie lara in the movies and games i feel his model is the best becuse its like a mixture of the two but everyone has their own opinions and that is my take

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes