Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Since some people are curious:

"Hey guys!

In board games, you have to go back one step and miss a turn. That's pretty much what happened the last few days. I switched with the GK project to another render engine, Cycles. This resulted in a significant improvement in quality. And my work has also become a little simpler. The render time increased a bit, but we are still well below 1 minute/frame. I will take some comparison pictures soon.

This is what Lara's face looks like when smeared:
or
or
or

Improved cum: or

The gatekeeper also received the material compatible with cycles. Here's a little peek: or

I fixed the errors I found and restarted the rendering process. Currently, I have already rendered 3500 frames.

I now return to the abandoned fluid simulations. First round for the squirt. I made a small change here. Because a new animation about Lara was added yesterday. A little hip movement. And the gatekeeper has already hardened in the wet scene.

Those who have been following me for a long time may already be familiar with these things. But my goal is to make the final appearance as good as possible.

See ya!"

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

"Hey guys!

In board games, you have to go back one step and miss a turn. That's pretty much what happened the last few days. I switched with the GK project to another render engine, Cycles. This resulted in a significant improvement in quality. And my work has also become a little simpler. The render time increased a bit, but we are still well below 1 minute/frame. I will take some comparison pictures soon.

or MEGA
or MEGA
or MEGA

Improved cum: or MEGA

The gatekeeper also received the material compatible with cycles. Here's a little peek: or MEGA

I fixed the errors I found and restarted the rendering process. Currently, I have already rendered 3500 frames.

I now return to the abandoned fluid simulations. First round for the squirt. I made a small change here. Because a new animation about Lara was added yesterday. A little hip movement. And the gatekeeper has already hardened in the wet scene.

Those who have been following me for a long time may already be familiar with these things. But my goal is to make the final appearance as good as possible.

See ya!"
"Those who have been following me for a long time may already be familiar with these things."

Oh at this point almost everybody in this specific 3dx-genre is familiar with his lying, bullshitting, delaying, not working, scamming and most importantly completely CLOWNING his room-temp-iq-supporters with "updates" like these. :KEK:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
is wilder here? cause everytime someone starts getting antsy over here, seems like he drops an update on the progress
No, he's not here. That update was from 3/8/2024. I just didn't post it earlier because it was more wheel-spinning bullshit. He's even using board games as an analogy for his fuckery. That must make it more fun for his supporters, I suppose.

"Hey guys, I got stuck in molasses swamp this week." That sounds better than "I sat on my couch and scratched my balls."

"Hey guys, I had to go directly to jail this week. I couldn't pass Go or collect $200, unfortunately."

I posted this update because people seemed curious to know about his "progress".

Sep 6, 2021
No, he's not here. That update was from 3/8/2024. I just didn't post it earlier because it was more wheel-spinning bullshit. He's even using board games as an analogy for his fuckery. That must make it more fun for his supporters, I suppose.

"Hey guys, I got stuck in molasses swamp this week." That sounds better than "I sat on my couch and scratched my balls."

"Hey guys, I had to go directly to jail this week. I couldn't pass Go or collect $200, unfortunately."

I posted this update because people seemed curious to know about his "progress".
wish i had worked for people who were as gullible as his customers.. fml
edit: not meant to be a dig againt you or anyone else man

Last edited:

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
wildeerstudio
Hey! Dop Here

Hey guys!

Sorry guys, I haven't been posting much lately. I didn't lose it. Unfortunately, I have quite a lot of other things to deal with right now. But of course I do GK4 in the background. Simulations and rendering are also in progress. More than 6000 frames have already been completed. In the next post - for real - I will come with a small video. But now here is a render of the Doppelganger ported to Cycles.

8K image: or

I still don't know where she will appear next. And how she will make things difficult for Lara. :p

Thanks for being here so many of you.
4049d16de8bcc08047942bbcb4fd197dd3d445f7cec844eac9b456549c21d9f9.jpg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
wildeerstudio
Hey! Dop Here

Hey guys!

Sorry guys, I haven't been posting much lately. I didn't lose it. Unfortunately, I have quite a lot of other things to deal with right now. But of course I do GK4 in the background. Simulations and rendering are also in progress. More than 6000 frames have already been completed. In the next post - for real - I will come with a small video. But now here is a render of the Doppelganger ported to Cycles.

8K image: or MEGA

I still don't know where she will appear next. And how she will make things difficult for Lara. :p

Thanks for being here so many of you.
View attachment 3464287
"Unfortunately, I have quite a lot of other things to deal with right now."

I mean he could just pause his patreon-billing-cycle for as long as these "other thing" need dealing with. :unsure:

However that's for all these loser artists and generally decent people out there.
As we all know Wildeer is none of those things!
He's a real winner, a winner who openly admits to sleeping on the job to his boss but STILL gets payed ridiculous amounts. :KEK:

Wildeer's simply a truly gifted comedian and performance artist.:WeSmart:

agadou16

Aug 10, 2020
They will go on a date first before the Fucking Starts. I mean seriously the graphic is amazing and he makes this kind of bullshit with it.

Everyone wants to see that Dick in her pussy. This is not 1880 were you get turned on by a elbow.
it's 2024, when people are turned on by a fictional video game character getting fucked through a glory hole by a 3D horse cock

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021

"Hey guys!

or MEGA
or MEGA
or MEGA

Improved cum: or MEGA

The gatekeeper also received the material compatible with cycles. Here's a little peek: or MEGA

See ya!"
> In board games, you have to go back one step and miss a turn. That's pretty much what happened the last few days.

This reads like chat gpt generated text lol.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes