Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

MrDissect

Sep 13, 2021
Welp... looks like it's going to be an anal scene? I hope it's not going to be an anal-only scene...
Right? I feel like I'm the only one that's sick of anal. I figured everyone got their fill on anal from the Animopron days. He only ever did like 3 vaginal scenes and nothing but anal scenes for both his Lara/Quiet projects. 2 anal X-Ray scenes, and none for vaginal. I really hope Wildeer isn't just mirroring that...

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Right? I feel like I'm the only one that's sick of anal. I figured everyone got their fill on anal from the Animopron days. He only ever did like 3 vaginal scenes and nothing but anal scenes for both his Lara/Quiet projects. 2 anal X-Ray scenes, and none for vaginal. I really hope Wildeer isn't just mirroring that...
A hole's a hole. :) Never really understood the weird aversion some people have to where the cock goes. If it's inside the woman, it's in the right hole. :cool:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Agree to disagree. Everyone's got their preferences.
This. What's important is everyone respects each others' preferences without subtly putting them down or actively crusading against it. It's why I asked if anyone knew whether or not GK P4 is going to have vaginal scenes because that's what I'm personally looking forward to.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
We will continue on January 8...
whats this we?? we are still waiting for something tangible, not half-baked halloween animations that will have "better versions" later when he feels like, still waiting on the previous years one too. i guess hes giving himself another well deserved holiday for 2 weeks (y)

• Sad
Reactions: MrDissect
May 15, 2021
A thread this long with mostly negativity toward the artist at this point. He must be doing something both very right and very wrong. For Wildeer I think it is the proven quality, plus didn't he make the Lara model everyone uses? Then there are the shortcomings - see above.

People seem to be more vocal about an artist they like and want more of but aren't getting it - or have to deal with the artist disappointing them. To that end, I think this thread is like an outlet of frustration.

Reactions: Zwart and Velcrofly

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A hole's a hole. :) Never really understood the weird aversion some people have to where the cock goes. If it's inside the woman, it's in the right hole. :cool:
And I personally never understood the fixation that some people have to stick their dick inside a girl's ass. The same one where poop comes out, it's honestly really nasty imho. But to each its own, I guess :unsure:
Personally I've always been a vagina type of guy and I'll be as long as I live.

Reactions: ExplosionsRFun

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I'm also a V-only guy. Virtual anal does literally nothing for me, while real anal even turns me off.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
And I personally never understood the fixation that some people have to stick their dick inside a girl's ass. The same one where poop comes out, it's honestly really nasty imho. But to each its own, I guess :unsure:
Personally I've always been a vagina type of guy and I'll be as long as I live.
So I take it you also don't enjoy oral sex, as mouths were made for speaking, eating and breathing?

Indeed: to each his own, as this entire forum is a shining example of.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
LCR.jpg

Maybe it's just exciting to see Lara have a cock in her ass, because that hole isn't meant for sex. The audience gets excited when they see that the beautiful woman will do such an indecent thing and accept a penis in her ass or be forced to accept it. Arousal can come from a man's sense of dominance. The woman allows him to use the opening, which is primarily intended for excrement to come out, for sexual purposes, and then maybe use her mouth to finish. I think it's the same as sucking a cock or letting a man squirt cum on her beautiful face. Vaginal sex is normal sex, there is nothing special or taboo about it, each of us has experienced it and is experiencing it. When a girl allows you to insert your penis into her ass, or sucks your penis, allows you to ejaculate on her face, she is doing something that is not so common and therefore more exciting. I'm absolutely fine with anal sex in GK4. When I look at Lara Croft and I had to choose only one of her three holes for a sex act, I would choose her ass.

Sep 6, 2021
View attachment 3238143

Maybe it's just exciting to see Lara have a cock in her ass, because that hole isn't meant for sex. The audience gets excited when they see that the beautiful woman will do such an indecent thing and accept a penis in her ass or be forced to accept it. Arousal can come from a man's sense of dominance. The woman allows him to use the opening, which is primarily intended for excrement to come out, for sexual purposes, and then maybe use her mouth to finish. I think it's the same as sucking a cock or letting a man squirt cum on her beautiful face. Vaginal sex is normal sex, there is nothing special or taboo about it, each of us has experienced it and is experiencing it. When a girl allows you to insert your penis into her ass, or sucks your penis, allows you to ejaculate on her face, she is doing something that is not so common and therefore more exciting. I'm absolutely fine with anal sex in GK4. When I look at Lara Croft and I had to choose only one of her three holes for a sex act, I would choose her ass.
if thats true, shouldve sprung for the assman username bruv

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes