Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
April 29th update:

"
My diary
Hey guys!
I don't usually share my private affairs with you. But since this is a one-man studio and if I don't work, the work doesn't progress, so now I have to share a few things with you.
Unfortunately, I have already lost two close relatives this year. Most recently, in the past few days, one of my parents. They both got sick a lot. I tried to spend more time with them, but it bothers me too.
I have quite a lot to do this week, so I won't be around the machine much. But the rendering and simulation will continue regardless. Requires less supervision.
Then next week I will be here again in full force.
Thanks,
Max
"
vaxxed?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Update:

Hey guys!

Thanks guys for the kind words and patience. I'm fine. Now I'm back to "normal" weekdays. It's not the usual... but the work and the project help me in this. It distracts me.

So there is one goal for the month: to finish GK4

If it succeeds, I will be satisfied and happy. We stopped there because there are errors in the completed parts that need to be corrected. There are two more cum simulations left to complete.

If I'm doing well, of course I'll take on smaller projects so that there's more content. But I don't want to promise that.

Thanks again!

1715055998947.jpeg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Update:

Hey guys!

Thanks guys for the kind words and patience. I'm fine. Now I'm back to "normal" weekdays. It's not the usual... but the work and the project help me in this. It distracts me.

So there is one goal for the month: to finish GK4

If it succeeds, I will be satisfied and happy. We stopped there because there are errors in the completed parts that need to be corrected. There are two more cum simulations left to complete.

If I'm doing well, of course I'll take on smaller projects so that there's more content. But I don't want to promise that.

Thanks again!

View attachment 3610943
Wait so am I getting this right??
He wants to finish GateKeeper Part 4 until the end of this month?!

I must be either drunk, blind, illiterate or all 3 things at the same time but wasn't he just working on the first scenes of GK P4 a few months ago?!
No way he's actually that quick with finishing such a giant project unless GK P4 is just like 3mins in length or so.

Some1 please enlighten me!

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Stop posting here, keeps giving me false hopes ! J/K post all you like, ill just keep checking stupidly !
Talking about it. Update!

Hey guys!

I'm getting a little crazy. This scene sucks. Anything I try to do, which I've done dozens of times before, now doesn't work here. Anyway, I'm done wetting Lara.

WIP pic: or

But I can't start the rendering because the shrinkwrap modifier is faulty... too.

Now Patreon has also sent a letter about some new requirement. But I'd rather not read this now, then tomorrow.

Another 6,000 frames were rendered this week, so more than 12,000 frames have already been completed and they are flawless. I haven't dealt with the cum simulation in the past few days. Maybe I'll continue tomorrow. Because this scene is horrible. Harmful to human health.

Good night!

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Talking about it. Update!

Hey guys!

I'm getting a little crazy. This scene sucks. Anything I try to do, which I've done dozens of times before, now doesn't work here. Anyway, I'm done wetting Lara.

WIP pic: MEGA or

But I can't start the rendering because the shrinkwrap modifier is faulty... too.

Now Patreon has also sent a letter about some new requirement. But I'd rather not read this now, then tomorrow.

Another 6,000 frames were rendered this week, so more than 12,000 frames have already been completed and they are flawless. I haven't dealt with the cum simulation in the past few days. Maybe I'll continue tomorrow. Because this scene is horrible. Harmful to human health.

Good night!
So, can anybody provide some context to this nonsense?

Is he actually working on finishing GK P4 or is this just the usual WIP-Report with the usual BS-excuse?
After all in his post from the 6th of this month he claimed that his goal for may was to “finish GK4” however I find this very hard to believe since we haven’t seen any actual WIP-Penetration-Scenes yet.

Is he referring to rendering all of GK P4 in this sentence? “another 6.000 frames rendered this week, so more than 12.000 frames have already been completed”
If so we’d be far away from an end of May release.
I’m not sure if his videos are 30 or 60fps but I’ve done the math (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

If this video is rendered to 60fps, he rendered about 3,3 minutes (3600 frames per minute).
If this video is rendered to 30fps, he rendered about 6,6 minutes (1800 frames per minute).

Did he state how long GP P4 would be previously?
Did he state how long it takes him to render 3600 frames?
So many questions… :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

I feel like this guy’s updates are made to confuse his subscribers more than to inform them, either we’re only getting half the updates over her at F95 or he’s trippin 4real.

Either way looking forward to the 5000 excuses he’s about to pull out of his head to delay GK P4 even further.

My bets are on a Christmas 2024 release, I’d be surprised if he managed to release it any earlier. :KEK:

Last edited:

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
So, can anybody provide some context to this nonsense?

Is he actually working on finishing GK P4 or is this just a usual WIP-Report?
After all in his post from the 6th of this month he claimed that his goal for may was to “finish GK4” however I find this very hard to believe since we haven’t seen any actual WIP-Penetration-Scenes yet.

Is he referring to rendering all of GK P4 in this sentence? “another 6.000 frames rendered this week, so more than 12.000 frames have already been completed”
If so we’d be far away from an end of May release.
I’m not sure if his videos are 30 or 60fps but I’ve done the math (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

If this video is rendered to 60fps, he rendered about 3,3 minutes (3600 frames per minute).
If this video is rendered to 30fps, he rendered about 6,6 minutes (1800 frames per minute).

Did he state how long GP P4 would be previously?
Did he state how long it takes him to render 3600 frames?
So many questions… :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

I feel like this guy’s updates are made to confuse his subscribers more than to inform them, either we’re only getting half the updates over her at F95 or he’s trippin 4real.

Either way looking forward to the 5000 excuses he’s about to pull out of his head to delay GK P4 even further.

My bets are on a Christmas 2024 release, I’d be surprised if he managed to release it any earlier. :KEK:
Christmas 2049, Wildeer is earning his money being a Blade Runner.
Still no release.

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Wildeer is exemplar how milk from people money with no effort. I can understand, if he stop payment and work on it, because he have some conscience, but he don't have it. And he is not only one with this mindset. But hey atleast i can see this clownshow for free.

Reactions: 3nterprise
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes