3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
decent update.....it's missing something though....I couldn't tell you what. Maybe it's just because more of the same without much more branching in the stories?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
So in my playthrough the mc cummed in wifey
I was kind of hoping I could ask Jamal to do it lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Some weird things happen in the later phases if you're on ntr (non-hard) path yet have higher love points than rival points.... a fair amount of dialogue seems out of place.....like how mc will agree to stay over at party, then 2 seconds later talks about wanting to go home, or wife turns down rasheed yet it still happens...

Reactions: metagrossrj

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Some weird things happen in the later phases if you're on ntr (non-hard) path yet have higher love points than rival points.... a fair amount of dialogue seems out of place.....like how mc will agree to stay over at party, then 2 seconds later talks about wanting to go home, or wife turns down rasheed yet it still happens...
Ya the Rashon skip is a bug, just fixed it.If the MC left, he's on the hard NTR path unless there's some bug I didn't find.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My saves in that path are from v0.44
is 0.44 too old?I have downloaded in February 2024
Normally not. Most times the old saves function quite well. But the new version has reworked the social media stuff, added some dialog and a bit more. So I think a lot of the old saves will give out errors at times. I think a new speed run from the start to your old save should "work out" the errors.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Normally not. Most times the old saves function quite well. But the new version has reworked the social media stuff, added some dialog and a bit more. So I think a lot of the old saves will give out errors at times. I think a new speed run from the start to your old save should "work out" the errors.
you are right..

Sorry, i forget that my system was recently reinstalled from a backup...
the saves was from march 2023
so now i have deleted everything and restarted the game from scratch

Reactions: Turret

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Hey 3diddly, do you plan to release 0.48 on steam now that it is free here ? Kinda strange to wait another month for a steam version if it is free here. I bought the steam game for a one time support.
Anyway i just want to know, if it's coming to steam soon i'll wait, otherwise i'll just download from here.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hey 3diddly, do you plan to release 0.48 on steam now that it is free here ? Kinda strange to wait another month for a steam version if it is free here. I bought the steam game for a one time support.
Anyway i just want to know, if it's coming to steam soon i'll wait, otherwise i'll just download from here.
Hi, I don’t have control over when my game gets pirated, and I’ve never changed my release schedule due to piracy. The steam version will be 1 month behind the Patreon version until the game is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will619 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here are some thoughts about the new versions of WDR. The rework of the social media stuff looks nice and the special renders for the Achivements are really good. The Valentine Day´s event has some nice renders and it very much feels to be the harbinger of things to come. Mei´s family seems not very enthusiastic even if you and Mei have a really great relationship. Later on we can decide if we meet with Kati and Jamal. How that meeting goes is one reason I say it is a harbinger of things to come. We can have a really romantic MC-Mei thing going on, we can have fun with Mei and Kati, Mei can have fun with Jamal and the MC and Mei and Kati can have fun with Jamal. It clearly comes across as a transitional event, esp. with Mei having forgotten her birth control. This event shows, depending on our choices, a deepening of relations with Mei and/or Kati and some with Jamal. It prepares the stage for future branching of the story, e.g. more group sex, pregnancy content and how our couple reacts to it - positive, middling or negative. Looking forward to how that goes on, in special the group sex on the non-NTR and Sharing/swinging paths, since the VD event, as said, seems to be opening on this and e.g. Rashon is only on the NTR paths. (By the way, going by your posts, Joshy might get his wish later on this path;))
On the Davis side of the game we still are in the early stages on how to react to the rival society, so there not that much to tell. But I noted that Mei´s clothing choices change more towards "fetish" stuff, but well done. Likewise on the Kati routes, where Mei starts to wear a lot more "openhearted" clothes, which also fits very well.

More these days, when I played the new version more, I had a full Easter. A great one, but full, so not all that much playing.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Just a quick post on the new public preview. Our wife has a new hairstyle (or an older one in a more earnest "severe"variant) and makeup for the street basketball game, question is if this a general change or only on some paths.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes