3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is an error on all of the Jamal sex scenes. Seems to happen after the sound kicks in. Here's one:

1711834804500.png

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You used an old save that's not compatible with the portrait system. You can either restart the game with portraits, or turn off portraits on your current save.
Actually I started a completely new game to see all of the social media pics. Still happened. ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys, please leave a review on this site, or if you've gotten the game on Steam already, please leave a review there. For some reason, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting people to write their opinions on the game according to the Steam statistics. I don't mind if you have negative things to say, but please spend a few minutes to voice your opinion. Thank you.
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
I´ll write my experience with the new version tomorrow or monday, like with the versions before, since I have more time then. :)

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Path to saved games on my PC is C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\renpy\WDR-1661887640\

The appdata folder is a hidden folder; if you don't see it you'll have to unhide it.

I hope this helps.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
where is this
When you are in the main menu during a game, go to "Check on girls", click on Mei(or how you named your wife). You get her overview. Relationsships, Influencers, Love points, rival points and so on. On the right side, there is a "Portraits" icon. click it. You come onto the portraits page. Up in the middle is "Redeem potrait code". click on it, write the code and confirm it. now the new portait set should be available on the left menu.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes