3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A liitle bit of info about how exactly is the ntr avoidable. You can straight up disable it at the start, but to me that feels like cheating (ironically). It is avoidable without disabling it, but it's difficult and probably won't work on a first playthrough. Also, if you let the wife decide she will cheat/share no matter the stats. So basically the only thing holding her faithful is you telling her no every single time, IF you have high enough stats. Fail a couple skill-checks and off she goes.

An example: My 2nd PT i passed every skill-check and went on a boat trip with Jamal and the wife, who i always name Indaya in NTR games, since it's a nice name and quite fitting it you translate it from Kinyarwanda... anyway, i had to tell Jamal no like 5 times but it was fine. My first playthrough i couldn't get enough points, Jamal kept antagonising me and ended up going on the boat trip with the wife but without the MC (don't know exactly how i skip most of the text), and they ended up NTR-ing as much as they possibly could, including belittleing the MC and such, even though they never shared even a single hand-hold and i had a lot more love points with her than Jamal. So yeah, you can do a faithful PT but it's hanging on a very fine thread. Just like this very fine thread above my comment ❤.
bro the non-ntr route is the non-snoop route. If you want to do a playthrough setup where she's faithful, why would you pick the office option that correlates with heavy spying on her?

I get you wanted to to not have an 'easy' mode, and play 'full difficulty', but cmon, that's like saying if you have a choice to bring your girlfriend to a seedy biker bar or not, "real difficulty" is to take her there and fend off advances.....it's just asking for trouble.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
bro the non-ntr route is the non-snoop route. If you want to do a playthrough setup where she's faithful, why would you pick the office option that correlates with heavy spying on her?

I get you wanted to to not have an 'easy' mode, and play 'full difficulty', but cmon, that's like saying if you have a choice to bring your girlfriend to a seedy biker bar or not, "real difficulty" is to take her there and fend off advances.....it's just asking for trouble.
Why would anyone want her to be faithful?

(?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
update pls ?
Buy on steam or support on paypal for it, I said here as soon it was announced that no public releases would happen, that the paying community from this game would not care about leaking the updates here.

As soon I said that, someone leaked just to "prove me wrong", since that update, nobody leaked anymore, nobody will (I was right in the end).

Pay or forget.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Buy on steam or support on paypal for it, I said here as soon it was announced that no public releases would happen, that the paying community from this game would not care about leaking the updates here.

As soon I said that, someone leaked just to "prove me wrong", since that update, nobody leaked anymore, nobody will (I was right in the end).

Pay or forget.
Now someone is going to subscribe to prove you wrong :LOL:

Reactions: ArmandoEstebanQuito

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Now someone is going to subscribe to prove you wrong :LOL:
They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he probably got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others.

He probably got bashed by the other members or dev, so nobody going to do anyway.

But I can't deny how pathetic it was.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he probably got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others.

He probably got bashed by the other members or dev, so nobody going to do anyway.

It could be, it's also because he doesn't have many subscribers so it's less likely to be leaked, and it's not a game with that much hype so the clout chasers don't care and don't leak it. and it is a shame that it does not have public releases, it is not a practice that I support very much. Curiously, the games with the most support are those that have a public release

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

It's on Steam isn't it? Not a lot of rapport between devs and Steam customers. I suspect some Steam customers will leak it sooner or later.
Real reason it doesn't leak is because 3Diddly isn't that big of a dev. 300 odd paid patrons is pretty low for a leak to happen.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
It's on Steam isn't it? Not a lot of rapport between devs and Steam customers. I suspect some Steam customers will leak it sooner or later.
Real reason it doesn't leak is because 3Diddly isn't that big of a dev. 300 odd paid patrons is pretty low for a leak to happen.
I would not hope for it, adult games on steam don't get more leaked because of this. Not a lot of people will buy it there.

As for the community, I dunno, I follow a lot of games with less supporters on patreon that leak it constantly, or games on Steam STILL releasing public versions (dev itself publishing).

I wouldn't hope for anything like this for this game. As I see it, we are forced to pay or pass.

For me it's a pass, I have no problem paying, but being forced to pay? Specially in a market (small adult games) that ALL games (even on Steam) have public releases.

As for the people who don't want to pass, pay for it, otherwise you'll waste your time checking here, because no leak will come, I can garantee you.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Stop thinking that you are important. I never read your comments before leaking the game. I only subscribe for short peroids of time so I dont have access to the builds right now.

haha64

Jan 25, 2024
I would not hope for it, adult games on steam don't get more leaked because of this. Not a lot of people will buy it there.

As for the community, I dunno, I follow a lot of games with less supporters on patreon that leak it constantly, or games on Steam STILL releasing public versions (dev itself publishing).

I wouldn't hope for anything like this for this game. As I see it, we are forced to pay or pass.

For me it's a pass, I have no problem paying, but being forced to pay? Specially in a market (small adult games) that ALL games (even on Steam) have public releases.

As for the people who don't want to pass, pay for it, otherwise you'll waste your time checking here, because no leak will come, I can garantee you.
Don't show off here; your behavior is more like one end of a diode, where your world consists only of two extremes with no middle ground.

I won't criticize game developers for implementing restrictions to protect short-term revenues from leaks, but those who advocate for such actions must be devoid of critical thinking.

If game creators truly don't want any leaks affecting their immediate earnings, they would indeed add restrictions within the games, such as activation codes.

Likewise, corporations do not strive to eliminate piracy entirely; rather, they might allow for a small amount of piracy, or even release official pirated versions, subscribing to the idea that it's better to guide than block. Such actions can paradoxically prove beneficial for product promotion.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
still not possible to support games like this from germany. cant buy stuff on steam. fix it and i buy it. till this is possible for me just fuckin leak it i dont care

• Hey there
Reactions: Talishan and Turret

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I will never understand the reasons why people who don't like some Tags access the game and try to modify it.

It's very strange behavior. Don't like Tags? Look for other games, simple as that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I will never understand the reasons why people who don't like some Tags access the game and try to modify it.

It's very strange behavior. Don't like Tags? Look for other games, simple as that.
because tags say nothing about the relative amount of content in a game.

Which is why again and again I've advocated for some kind of 'primary' or weighted tag system.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xakorik and Joshy92
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes