3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hallo 3Diddlyf95zone !

Since I cannot access the Poll, but it might be interesting for your story development what the non-Patreon fans of WDR think about the question "Can/Could you fall in love with someone like Wifey in real life?", I write you my answer.
I could fall in love with the romance and even the sharing/swinging versions of Mei, but not the hard NTR ones (I cannot stand chronic liars or cheaters).. This is as of 0.44 of WDR.
It is one of the reasons I am really interested in the new VD update because here Mei will talk about how well our couple´s relationship is going, according to the log. This could bring out some new facets of them.

Bye

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so whens v0.45 :unsure:
Unfortunately Steam does not allow gamemakers to give out free versions (unless the game is free on Steam too) of games sold there. So 3Diddly cannot give out public versions of WDR anymore.
The versions 0.45/0.46 will arrive on F95 only once a patron decides to share them here. Whenever that will be.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
new updates ? more content pls
Hi! Going by the public changelog, the current versions 0.45/0.46 have a meaty Valentine´s Day special event for the Kati/Jamal side with a multitude of path variants for all major routes, be it pure romance, sharing/swinging or NTR.
But these version will only arrive here on F95 once a patron decides to share it.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
I downloaded the pc version of the game in RAR file. But I cannot extract it. Even repair is not working. What should I do?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I downloaded the pc version of the game in RAR file. But I cannot extract it. Even repair is not working. What should I do?
Try using 7zip as the extractor program, unlike winrar or others 7zip normally extracts everything unless completely bricked. So try 7zip, normally it should work.

Reactions: AlexStandal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Every time Jamal cums in my sweet wifey I cheer.
I'm looking forward to being a dad and Mei will be a wonderful mother.
And if we come across anyone who has a problem with our unconventional lifestyle we'll tell them to get lost.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

Some short feedback based on the public changelog for 0.47. After the VD special event (which I look very much forward to play one day) we are now back on the Lee/Davis side of the game. Logically the problems our couple and "The Pledged" have due to the cyberattack on them are the center point. With Orlov in the mix this is not a nice situation. (As said earlier, could it be that he is part of the gang war our couple in "another universe" face on the Kati/Jamal side?)
The discussion of what they should do seems to diverge based on your LP, RP and traits in several directions. Will be interesting to play, the various paths going more and more their own way due to our choices.
The new experience counter sounds like a nice ease of life addition, even if we have to restart to get it calibrated.

Bye!

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Unfortunately Steam does not allow gamemakers to give out free versions (unless the game is free on Steam too) of games sold there. So 3Diddly cannot give out public versions of WDR anymore.
The versions 0.45/0.46 will arrive on F95 only once a patron decides to share them here. Whenever that will be.
I doubt this is accurate. I see a few games that are still free and updated while being sold on Steam. I think it is the dev's choice, it's just that 3Diddly wants people to pay for his work.

Reactions: Eldar and jojogeo

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I doubt this is accurate. I see a few games that are still free and updated while being sold on Steam. I think it is the dev's choice, it's just that 3Diddly wants people to pay for his work.
Well, you can do that, but if Steam gets wind of you doing this it is very possible that you get kicked out. There are regulations if you sell on Steam and the prices are one of them.
Yes, the probability that Steam learns of you still giving out free public versions is not all that high, considering the number of Devs and customers, but not zero. As you said, a few games are still free, most developers stop giving out public versions once they are accepted by Steam, because they do not want to risk it.

Reactions: sava75

PGU

Oct 9, 2021
A liitle bit of info about how exactly is the ntr avoidable. You can straight up disable it at the start, but to me that feels like cheating (ironically). It is avoidable without disabling it, but it's difficult and probably won't work on a first playthrough. Also, if you let the wife decide she will cheat/share no matter the stats. So basically the only thing holding her faithful is you telling her no every single time, IF you have high enough stats. Fail a couple skill-checks and off she goes.

An example: My 2nd PT i passed every skill-check and went on a boat trip with Jamal and the wife, who i always name Indaya in NTR games, since it's a nice name and quite fitting it you translate it from Kinyarwanda... anyway, i had to tell Jamal no like 5 times but it was fine. My first playthrough i couldn't get enough points, Jamal kept antagonising me and ended up going on the boat trip with the wife but without the MC (don't know exactly how i skip most of the text), and they ended up NTR-ing as much as they possibly could, including belittleing the MC and such, even though they never shared even a single hand-hold and i had a lot more love points with her than Jamal. So yeah, you can do a faithful PT but it's hanging on a very fine thread. Just like this very fine thread above my comment ❤.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A liitle bit of info about how exactly is the ntr avoidable. You can straight up disable it at the start, but to me that feels like cheating (ironically). It is avoidable without disabling it, but it's difficult and probably won't work on a first playthrough. Also, if you let the wife decide she will cheat/share no matter the stats. So basically the only thing holding her faithful is you telling her no every single time, IF you have high enough stats. Fail a couple skill-checks and off she goes.

An example: My 2nd PT i passed every skill-check and went on a boat trip with Jamal and the wife, who i always name Indaya in NTR games, since it's a nice name and quite fitting it you translate it from Kinyarwanda... anyway, i had to tell Jamal no like 5 times but it was fine. My first playthrough i couldn't get enough points, Jamal kept antagonising me and ended up going on the boat trip with the wife but without the MC (don't know exactly how i skip most of the text), and they ended up NTR-ing as much as they possibly could, including belittleing the MC and such, even though they never shared even a single hand-hold and i had a lot more love points with her than Jamal. So yeah, you can do a faithful PT but it's hanging on a very fine thread. Just like this very fine thread above my comment ❤.
Hi! "When you say "wife decide she will cheat no matter the stats" it seems to me you enabled the special hardcore mode! Big mistake if you want a faithful and/or fun sharing playthrough. The hardcore mode is made to force NTR stuff no matter the stats, a special for the NTR lovers. Make sure it is/stays disabled!

I had never problems to get a playthrough where the wife stays faithful and decides so herself. Likewise with happy sharing/swinging. But I admit freely that in special at first you have to decide carefully what you do and taking the "snoop skill" should be done only when you played the game once or twice. Because the snoop skill is a slippery slope which can lead to NTR quickly if not done with tactical acumen.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes