3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
This is actually one of my favorite AVN's (due to personal experience) but I found plenty of continuity issues.

The worst is when you decide to "break up" with Mei - the game should STOP there. The total points tallied across the game and a slideshow type ending should be shown (like Fallout 3 and 4) showing how your choices affected Mei as you and her drift apart (she turns into an office slut or a drug-addicted bunny turned into a real whore and killed in an alley somewhere or your divorce did not get her the citizenship she wanted and got deported, etc) - a summary of sorts. This can even be used as a plug to introduce a new game as the PC meets a different girl.

Sorry about this... as a filmmaker, it kinda just flows out of me sometimes.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
does anyone have a save to unlock the whole gallery? I'm also fine with a mod if it exists to do it

Alevi

Feb 2, 2020
The appearance of the Wifey has changed a lot. At the beginning of the game she looked more beautiful. And now it’s like a different girl. PS I'm not against piercings or tattoos, but why change her appearance so much?

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
The appearance of the Wifey has changed a lot. At the beginning of the game she looked more beautiful. And now it’s like a different girl. PS I'm not against piercings or tattoos, but why change her appearance so much?
It's kinda written in the "fine print"...

Reactions: Will619

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I know, but it’s still a pity that the appearance of the face and the look are changing. The face looked cuter before. It seems so to me.
Mei´s face might look harder here due to the fact they will play basketball, so she has a hairstyle good for sports. Most of the hairstyles for sports are not all that flattering and kind of earnest-looking.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

A couple more thoughts about the game and other stuff.
I seem to have problems accessing the new dialog additions in the Jamal Club events. Normally the game stops a speed run to new additions when the new dialog appears, this time it didn´t. Since the new dialog was mainly in the soft and hard NTR paths, I should have seen at least the changes for the sharing/swinging paths?

On the Kati routes up to including the VD date you can see well the various subroutes. A lot of the sharing/swinging options are only possible with high to very high love points, which is great! Too many games have "sharing/swinging" paths which are simply NTR stuff with a sugarcoat over it, something I loath since that is not sharing/swinging. WDR does sharing/swinging right! You can play towards a Stag/Vixen pairing with very high stats and many traits(couple closely in love, just having naughty fun on the side) or towards a nice sharing "cuckold" situation with high stats and many traits, but also high stats for the friendly rival(couple close and having sex, but MC more of a voyeur, still no humiliation).
In addition, you can take some choices from various subroutes on occasion to finetune your playstyle. For example, sharing Mei with Rashon or going by your answer to Joshy92 in future updates even as a Stag/Vixen couple you can let Jamal or others come in Mei without birthcontrol. As said, the player´s choices.

On the Lee routes these various subpaths are also found, but accessed differently due to playstyle. The influence of the friends and influencers can be seen clearly. The Kati influenced Mei would never be as meek as Lee influenced Mei at times. Their clothing styles branch off rather early.

Nice public post about your definitions of what is NTR and how it pops up in your games. Since I mentioned it before several times it won´t surprise you one bit that I play the non-NTR and soft NTR paths and just speed through the hard NTR for completeness. I prefer the romance paths, with and without serious rivals (playing against a serious rival to keep him at bay can be great) and the sharing/swinging paths with our couple in love, but open to "naughty fun" like sharing/swinging with friendly "rivals".(soft NTR by your definition).
What I found a great addition to the pure romance paths is letting Rashon watch if Mei is an avid exhibitionist, very fitting to their personalities. Will there be more such events on the romance paths, since exhibitionism is not cheating? And might there be decisions coming which could lead from pure romance to the sharing/swinging paths?

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question poll about what I would like in the game coming after WDR is completed, since it is patron only.

Little bug report: When you go to the Bahams with Jamal and later the picture of the holiday pops up in the social media, the followers and likes go down to earlier numbers. Only after the Christmas party is over and that picture comes up, the follower and likes go up to the new numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

A couple more thoughts about the game and other stuff.
I seem to have problems accessing the new dialog additions in the Jamal Club events. Normally the game stops a speed run to new additions when the new dialog appears, this time it didn´t. Since the new dialog was mainly in the soft and hard NTR paths, I should have seen at least the changes for the sharing/swinging paths?

On the Kati routes up to including the VD date you can see well the various subroutes. A lot of the sharing/swinging options are only possible with high to very high love points, which is great! Too many games have "sharing/swinging" paths which are simply NTR stuff with a sugarcoat over it, something I loath since that is not sharing/swinging. WDR does sharing/swinging right! You can play towards a Stag/Vixen pairing with very high stats and many traits(couple closely in love, just having naughty fun on the side) or towards a nice sharing "cuckold" situation with high stats and many traits, but also high stats for the friendly rival(couple close and having sex, but MC more of a voyeur, still no humiliation).
In addition, you can take some choices from various subroutes on occasion to finetune your playstyle. For example, sharing Mei with Rashon or going by your answer to Joshy92 in future updates even as a Stag/Vixen couple you can let Jamal or others come in Mei without birthcontrol. As said, the player´s choices.

On the Lee routes these various subpaths are also found, but accessed differently due to playstyle. The influence of the friends and influencers can be seen clearly. The Kati influenced Mei would never be as meek as Lee influenced Mei at times. Their clothing styles branch off rather early.

Nice public post about your definitions of what is NTR and how it pops up in your games. Since I mentioned it before several times it won´t surprise you one bit that I play the non-NTR and soft NTR paths and just speed through the hard NTR for completeness. I prefer the romance paths, with and without serious rivals (playing against a serious rival to keep him at bay can be great) and the sharing/swinging paths with our couple in love, but open to "naughty fun" like sharing/swinging with friendly "rivals".(soft NTR by your definition).
What I found a great addition to the pure romance paths is letting Rashon watch if Mei is an avid exhibitionist, very fitting to their personalities. Will there be more such events on the romance paths, since exhibitionism is not cheating? And might there be decisions coming which could lead from pure romance to the sharing/swinging paths?

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question poll about what I would like in the game coming after WDR is completed, since it is patron only.

Little bug report: When you go to the Bahams with Jamal and later the picture of the holiday pops up in the social media, the followers and likes go down to earlier numbers. Only after the Christmas party is over and that picture comes up, the follower and likes go up to the new numbers.
Yeah the dialogue was bugged, I fixed it in the newer version.

Reactions: Will619 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While I cannot see the pictures and only the start of the text, it says quite a bit fortunately. The basketball game comes in two parts. The first in 0.49 are sharing/swinging and the NTR paths, pure romance paths come later. Since e.g. the VD event was also in two parts, it becomes rather clear that the main paths drift apart more and more due to our decisions, leading to more variants which have to be put into the events to account for these differences.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

WDR 0.49 Sneak Peek 2 (Soft NTR + Hard NTR only update, Katie's route)

In this update, the PC will be asked to play a game of basketball with Wifey. If you're on the non NTR path, you'll have to wait until the end of the month, because the event will be quite different.
Soft NTR: After the game, Wifey will need a shower. The PC can allow her to go to Jamal's hideout, and they can stay in contact through his phone.
Hard NTR: PC can snoop after the game.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024

In this update, the PC will be asked to play a game of basketball with Wifey. If you're on the non NTR path, you'll have to wait until the end of the month, because the event will be quite different.
Soft NTR: After the game, Wifey will need a shower. The PC can allow her to go to Jamal's hideout, and they can stay in contact through his phone.
Nice Update Sneak Peek

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Thanks for the preview! The differences of the paths add up more and more, as I theorised before. I estimate that on the sharing/swinging paths the current traits and stats will play a definite role, like e.g. in the VD or club events. High love points will make their impact, I am rather sure of it.
The NTR paths will surely also differ depening on the combination of stats we have.
Going by the info that the non-NTR paths will play out different to the the ones in version 0.49, I think these paths will have some exhibitionism, if our wife gained it over the game, but nothing else "with others", even when being immensly magnanimous with the term.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes