3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
does anyone have the newest sneak peek?
Unfortunately, I haven´t, but a little bit of info can be gleamed from the beginning of the text. Version 0.48 seems to be an upgrade of the social media stuff overall. For instance, texts and comments change depending on our choices done. More social media content and cautiously theorising the MC can also do more with the social media. So worldbuilding is done.

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Stop thinking that you are important. I never read your comments before leaking the game. I only subscribe for short peroids of time so I dont have access to the builds right now.
Good on you, and thanks a ton from those of us who don't even have any way TO pay for the game. In some countries neither Patreon nor Steam are available as options.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Stop thinking that you are important. I never read your comments before leaking the game. I only subscribe for short peroids of time so I dont have access to the builds right now.
Who said I'm important? Can you quote me saying it? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I stated a fact that happened with the last leak.

If YOUR interpretations of what I said is that I think I'm someone important, its YOUR thinking, not mine.

Don't show off here; your behavior is more like one end of a diode, where your world consists only of two extremes with no middle ground.
There's no middle ground when it comes to marketing strategies in releasing a product.

You can ask for a fee or price for someone to buy it or to access it as a service (for a monthly fee).

Or you release it for free with a paid better version or more complete version.

We aren't talking about morals here, we are talking about a product. Stop throwing this politics view of "no extremes, they're bad, middle ground is more correct" in everything you see.
If the dev decided not to share a free version, there's no middle ground, or you buy it, or you don't play it.

Unless you want to jump to piracy, it's another story.

If game creators truly don't want any leaks affecting their immediate earnings, they would indeed add restrictions within the games, such as activation codes.
Have you ever coded or marketed something in your life, you're just pulling opinions out of nowhere? It isn't as simple as you think it is. Solo developers (like the majority of AVN devs) work alone, they barely have time to write, code, render, test bugs, etc. Doing a restriction against piracy isnt that simple.

If it's an unique activation code, this would require a GOOD deal of programming, if it's a single code, people will just share it on the place they leaked it.
Even BIG companies from triple A games have gone as far as to use Denuvo that eat a BIG portion of players FPS just to try to make piracy impossible, imagine a small dev. Things aren't simple as you think.

This is not "your world consists only of two extremes with no middle ground", when you market a product, or you release it for free and ask money for a more complete version, or you ask money for it.

So, if you like the game, buy and support, if not, there'll be no leak, nor public versions. Dev could do, but he don't want, it's his choice. His supporters could do, but they don't want.

Get over it "middle ground politics" super smart guy. And stop mixing politics "no extremes" view into anything, marketing is a science, not an opinion.

I won't criticize game developers for implementing restrictions to protect short-term revenues from leaks, but those who advocate for such actions must be devoid of critical thinking.
Why would not people advocate for a person working and choosing to ask money from it? Should I advocate for stealing intelectual property? Should I advocate for people to ignore someone work hours just to get a free fap in front a monitor or smartphone?

You're the only one devoid of critical thinking here, thinking you're the protagonist of the world and that everyone should throw everything free on your way.

Stop being so stuck up like you're any smart, go study, get a well paying job and pay for your fap material. If you don't want to pay even with money, fap to whatever is being delivered for free and stop crying over "lack of critical thinking".

Critical thinking may be used to see if a product is worth it's price, and it'll vary from people to people. Depends of financial situation of a personal, personal preferences etc. You need to have critical thinking in my country to think if it's worth to pay 40% of a montly minimum wage on the last FIFA game. If a person plays it a lot and enjoy, why not? If the person is loaded in money why not?

Critical thinking is to be able to analize something considering the pros and cons, not wishing thinking to have everything for free. I don't think FIFA is worth 40% of the monthly minimum wage, so I don't buy, I don't have to go to piracy for something I don't see value.

Wanting paid stuff for free because you don't have money or don't want to pay is NOT critical thiking.

Last edited:
Reactions: vladisk

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Who said I'm important? Can you quote me saying it? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't.

If YOUR interpretations of what I said is that I think I'm someone important, its YOUR thinking, not mine.
You said that. Here i gonna help you out. I am gonna bold and underline the wods where your ego slips trough.

"They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he probably got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others."

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
You said that. Here i gonna help you out. I am gonna bold and underline the wods where your ego slips trough.

"They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he probably got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others."

ok, let me help you read a bit:

"They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he PROBABLY got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others."

This world means I'm making a presumption that something MAY be try or may not. As a matter of fact, it don't prove I think I'm someone important. In the best, proves I think I mad someone angry.

To make someone angry is thinking yourself important? I don't think so.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
ok, let me help you read a bit:

"They don't, they did it one time because I did a post complaining about stuff and he PROBABLY got angry on me. This paying community is much more closer than the others."

This world means I'm making a presumption that something MAY be try or may not. As a matter of fact, it don't prove I think I'm someone important. In the best, proves I think I mad someone angry.

To make someone angry is thinking yourself important? I don't think so.
Ok I still disagree but its fine.

haha64

Jan 25, 2024

There's no middle ground when it comes to marketing strategies in releasing a product.

You can ask for a fee or price for someone to buy it or to access it as a service (for a monthly fee).

Or you release it for free with a paid better version or more complete version.

We aren't talking about morals here, we are talking about a product. Stop throwing this politics view of "no extremes, they're bad, middle ground is more correct" in everything you see.
If the dev decided not to share a free version, there's no middle ground, or you buy it, or you don't play it.

Unless you want to jump to piracy, it's another story.

Have you ever coded or marketed something in your life, you're just pulling opinions out of nowhere? It isn't as simple as you think it is. Solo developers (like the majority of AVN devs) work alone, they barely have time to write, code, render, test bugs, etc. Doing a restriction against piracy isnt that simple.

If it's an unique activation code, this would require a GOOD deal of programming, if it's a single code, people will just share it on the place they leaked it.
Even BIG companies from triple A games have gone as far as to use Denuvo that eat a BIG portion of players FPS just to try to make piracy impossible, imagine a small dev. Things aren't simple as you think.

This is not "your world consists only of two extremes with no middle ground", when you market a product, or you release it for free and ask money for a more complete version, or you ask money for it.

So, if you like the game, buy and support, if not, there'll be no leak, nor public versions. Dev could do, but he don't want, it's his choice. His supporters could do, but they don't want.

Get over it "middle ground politics" super smart guy. And stop mixing politics "no extremes" view into anything, marketing is a science, not an opinion.

Why would not people advocate for a person working and choosing to ask money from it? Should I advocate for stealing intelectual property? Should I advocate for people to ignore someone work hours just to get a free fap in front a monitor or smartphone?

You're the only one devoid of critical thinking here, thinking you're the protagonist of the world and that everyone should throw everything free on your way.

Stop being so stuck up like you're any smart, go study, get a well paying job and pay for your fap material. If you don't want to pay even with money, fap to whatever is being delivered for free and stop crying over "lack of critical thinking".

Critical thinking may be used to see if a product is worth it's price, and it'll vary from people to people. Depends of financial situation of a personal, personal preferences etc. You need to have critical thinking in my country to think if it's worth to pay 40% of a montly minimum wage on the last FIFA game. If a person plays it a lot and enjoy, why not? If the person is loaded in money why not?

Critical thinking is to be able to analize something considering the pros and cons, not wishing thinking to have everything for free. I don't think FIFA is worth 40% of the monthly minimum wage, so I don't buy, I don't have to go to piracy for something I don't see value.

Wanting paid stuff for free because you don't have money or don't want to pay is NOT critical thiking.
I don't oppose authors charging for their work, nor do I endorse piracy. The notion that if an author chooses to charge, people either pay or choose not to play, resonates with me.

However, let me clarify why I liken you to a diode: You're essentially barging into a brothel and loudly berating everyone there as immoral, while in an NTR game community, you're preaching pure love and harshly criticizing NTR players. It seems like you're just stirring up trouble and seeking attention.

For individuals who lack moral integrity yet abide by the law, people generally acknowledge their involvement in gray areas without explicitly discussing it.

Yet, you metaphorically pick up a piece of feces and shout on the street, "Come and see, come and see!" Don't you think this kind of behavior is quite ridiculous?

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
I don't oppose authors charging for their work, nor do I endorse piracy. The notion that if an author chooses to charge, people either pay or choose not to play, resonates with me.
Just to be clear, I whole-heartedly endorse piracy when corporations are involved. That said, small aritsts deserve to get paid for their work, however other countries exist and have different laws. It is impossible to buy this stuff in some countries, even with a VPN. Therefore, I also endorse piracy in general. Not that piracy or artists give a fuck whether or not we agree.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Saw that there is a rare public preview available. The in-game achivements are reworked and given a reward for gaining them. A special new render per achivement, nice! Does this require a restart or are those already gained becoming unlocked? Currently there is a step by step addition to the game environment (in-game social media, achivements, etc.). As I mentoined in earlier posts, looking forward to play it one day.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Saw that there is a rare public preview available. The in-game achivements are reworked and given a reward for gaining them. A special new render per achivement, nice! Does this require a restart or are those already gained becoming unlocked? Currently there is a step by step addition to the game environment (in-game social media, achivements, etc.). As I mentoined in earlier posts, looking forward to play it one day.
No need for a restart for the achievements, but if you want the social media to populate with the new additions you'll have to restart.

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Do we have any gallery unlocker?
If you search 'renpy gallery unlocker' you should find one that worked for me on version 0.42. It doesn't unlock evey possible version of each scene, though. I am unaware of one that does for this game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.48] [3Diddly Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [132 MB]
- - -

Mac [140 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys, please leave a review on this site, or if you've gotten the game on Steam already, please leave a review there. For some reason, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting people to write their opinions on the game according to the Steam statistics. I don't mind if you have negative things to say, but please spend a few minutes to voice your opinion. Thank you.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys, please leave a review on this site, or if you've gotten the game on Steam already, please leave a review there. For some reason, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting people to write their opinions on the game according to the Steam statistics. I don't mind if you have negative things to say, but please spend a few minutes to voice your opinion. Thank you.
Good game,good art,but i don't like the whole point system.as a adult game for jerk off,i have to say it's a little bit hardcore

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes