• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Based on the name I figured it was going to be a Male MC game based on progressing through a labyrinth building a harem. Ya know hunting wives in a labyrinth.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, as I mentioned a few posts up, I outlined it in the OP of the ulmf thread, here:

For those who can't be bothered to follow a link, here's a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not falling into the tentacle nest EDIT: Never Mind. I found that you have to keep checking it until you do get taken to the nest.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone knows what's supposed to happen after you got the key from the 5th floor and used it on the 1st floor? I don't know what to do next.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Tons of tentacles AND you're forced to lose her virginity as part of the story? Yeah I'll pass.

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
tried it, didn't like the art of the scenes, and the MTL hurt any chance that sexy writing would help

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
the game had a sad ending, the protag had her horns broken and sworn to become the seedbed for the lab

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
The persistent states you have at the beginning get replaced by hindering ones as Sherra loses fights. They can't be unequipped.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So what the hell am I doing wrong here? I go down to the second level of the dungeon, the one with the mob room to the left and the bridge down the middle, and it seems if I try to go through the mob room I just have infinite battles. I went through the cycle like 15 times and it's still looping. What am I missing here?

Hatsune-Miku

Jun 22, 2019
this game is a virus i download it dan't work then try to delete it now i can't delete it..
the file you specified is not valid or too long

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
So what the hell am I doing wrong here? I go down to the second level of the dungeon, the one with the mob room to the left and the bridge down the middle, and it seems if I try to go through the mob room I just have infinite battles. I went through the cycle like 15 times and it's still looping. What am I missing here?
Anything else except the bugs room on the right side of 1st floor is just place for the MC to get raped.

I repeat, anything else except the bugs room of 1st floor is just another place for MC to get defeated, raped and developed sexually. This game premise is literally either you make :
1. spam bugs room as a virgin first time you enter and uses the Light of whatever (the AoE thing) or grenade to clear the room of enemy or
2. get defeated until you have 5th stage of vagina, uterus, and ovary to get a different ending cutscene when you access the bug room or
3. Become a seedbed for demon by accepting door contract

Reactions: Samasan

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Anything else except the bugs room on the right side of 1st floor is just place for the MC to get raped.

I repeat, anything else except the bugs room of 1st floor is just another place for MC to get defeated, raped and developed sexually. This game premise is literally either you make :
1. spam bugs room as a virgin first time you enter and uses the Light of whatever (the AoE thing) or grenade to clear the room of enemy or
2. get defeated until you have 5th stage of vagina, uterus, and ovary to get a different ending cutscene when you access the bug room or
3. Become a seedbed for demon by accepting door contract
So what, you're saying there's only just the entry hallway, the basement floor, and the bug room? It's not actually possible to get past the monster nest?

Oct 16, 2017
So what, you're saying there's only just the entry hallway, the basement floor, and the bug room? It's not actually possible to get past the monster nest?
No, there are 5 levels. Ignore the monster pit unless you just want to have her battle/get raped. Go down the bridge to the south. Should get a cutscene the first time where she falls into a slime pit, then you can just hop across in later trips. Past the bridge, there will be a shortcut back to the north half of the level and a stairway down.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes