RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Word wrap is enabled and I will upload a fixed version with word wrap however something looks very off with this game. I think this MTL broke alotta stuff as it is oft to do....

View attachment 744202

View attachment 744206

Either this game is doesn't believe in background menu images or something is busted. Can someone who has played in Japanese confirm if this is normal? If no will just grab the JP version and check myself but figure asking is faster.
i played through the whole game in JP and yes ur menu is broken. Ur first pic should show her holes etc but maybe its cus i got everything ruined and only then its visible. This game sadly wasnt that impressive after unlocking CG

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I translated the H-status screen and some additional menus, plus activated the word wrap script. I admit some of the menu options were a bit difficult so I may have made some errors in translations. If it is not a literal translation I apologize.

Patch updated, see later post.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i played through the whole game in JP and yes ur menu is broken. Ur first pic should show her holes etc but maybe its cus i got everything ruined and only then its visible. This game sadly wasnt that impressive after unlocking CG
I will look into it to see if there is truely something broken going on.

Oct 16, 2017
I admit some of the menu options were a bit difficult so I may have made some errors in translations. If it is not a literal translation I apologize.
I made a partial over on ulmf when the game first came out, if you want to reference it, or if anyone else is interested:
EDIT: nevermind, this is not safe to apply to the mtl, forgot I did choices, which affects maps. Could still use it as a reference, though.

Also, anyone having trouble with the endings could reference the ulmf main thread for the game, which is linked in the partial thread. I outlined how to get the endings in the OP of that thread. And you don't need a save for the recall room, it can be unlocked by default at the start of the game.

As for this being MTL'ed, it will probably lose/change a lot of meaning due to the way the game was written. (even more than MTL normally does)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can confirm now that the MTL does indeed break the 3 menus below humiliation record. The ones I labeled Vaginal condition, uterus condition and ovaries conditions. I'm going to try and work my way through fixing it.

Oct 16, 2017
I can confirm now that the MTL does indeed break the 3 menus below humiliation record. The ones I labeled Vaginal condition, uterus condition and ovaries conditions. I'm going to try and work my way through fixing it.
Part of those menus are images, it likely auto-translated the image names, which would prevent them from being displayed. Odd that it's not causing a crash, though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Part of those menus are images, it likely auto-translated the image names, which would prevent them from being displayed. Odd that it's not causing a crash, though.
I'm no so sure they translated the image calls. because the menu options are broken as well. the entire screen is blank minus the borders. If it was just an image or sound file it would crash. for this if you break things just right you can jsut make it unreadable. the problem Might be related to categories. I just need to find the variables home first. I've seen this before.... I have a hunch whats up.

EDIT: YUP it is EXACTLY what I thought it was. broken categories. the entries are treated like items so the items.json is broken I'll go in and translate it myself and then replace the file. easier then trying to edit it.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
meanwhile,does this game have multiple endings?or the ending itself is basically losing on purpose just for the cg and corruption?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fixed the problems with the menus. Grabbed some additional variables that I found and translated them too. This should be all good and ready to go. The only thing I would say that Could be done is to translate the images for "grade" 1crash007 don't know if you're interested in this game but if you felt like translating some more images this here's a game that could use it lol

Oct 16, 2017
meanwhile,does this game have multiple endings?or the ending itself is basically losing on purpose just for the cg and corruption?
Yes, as I mentioned a few posts up, I outlined it in the OP of the ulmf thread, here:

For those who can't be bothered to follow a link, here's a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Seems like this game needs alot of fixing, i'm not really a fan of flat chests but the game looks good so I look forward to playing this in the future, when its fixed with better translation:cautious:

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Me: Awesome, another lose to see H-scenes RPG! Hopefully this time the fights are actually tough so l don't have to go "herp derp murder me plz"
Also me: l've reloaded this save for 20 minutes now to beat this tentacle giant and l can't help but feel l'm set up for failure here. (gotten passed him now though)

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I have no issues loading title so it isn't the game, are you running a locale emulator.
i run the game with applocale and without too, same problem, i think its the name of the title file, it's different

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
i downloaded again and now works fine

suppose the file corrupt in the dowload?

Reactions: Dfkz
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes