• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Wife Hunting Labyrinth is a quite weird story. It mostly progresses by you being defeated and corrupted which is also a bit strange. You can, however, win the game without that, but that just means that you miss out on the H scenes.

The game has combat, but it is either stacked in your favor completely or unbalanced where you can't actually react to what the monster does.
    There aren't too many monsters to deal with either so the H scenes is kinda limited.

Don't play this game for the story; it doesn't really focus much on it. It's mainly about getting raped by monsters.

Alright, let me cut it down for easy reading:

The good:
    1. The H scenes are alright
    2. The monsters assaulting you are sort of which is fine.
    The bad
    1. There's not much of a story
    2. The combat is unbalanced
    3. There are "binary" situations where a monster will do X and you will basically lose.
    4. There aren't a huge difference in the various H scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Amedeeaa

This is a strange game. It's not a traditional RPG, your interactions are mostly useless. You just run into monsters and fight them until they defeat and rape you (unless you want the virgin ending). There are a few interactions with NPCs but the story is not worth mentioning. The translation is still not 100% complete. There are not too many scenes, but they are decent. I guess one could play it as a distraction, but then again, there are better games.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

garand_m12

The premise of this game is to get the main character get developed sexually and have their ovary changed into becoming the seedbed of demons, don't expect good story or anything else.

Good art and context revolving the rapes are nice but currently being harmed by the rough translation, its workable and you can mostly fill in the blanks of what's happening though.