RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ278506_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Our adventurous heroine Sheeraride has been cursed with abstinence!
And the only cure lies deep inside a vicious labyrinth.
But the maze is populated by monsters who want nothing more than to get her pregnant.

Success means a cure, but defeat means an eternity of interspecies violation!

Can you help her escape the labyrinth unharmed?​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: 2020-07-19
Developer:I'm Moralist -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - SAVE

1.jpg 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
i know MTl is much hated but this has been edited to make sense of the story will completely edit the translations manually when the final version is relased
This is save for recollection room

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"A girl who's keeping her womb safe to revive her family's good name is sullied, violated, and humiliated by beasts!,
Success means a cure, but defeat means an eternity of interspecies violation!"

:sneaky: Just another regular day in F95ZONE!

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
"A girl who's keeping her womb safe to revive her family's good name is sullied, violated, and humiliated by beasts!"

:sneaky: Just another day in F95ZONE!
A pretty regular Friday indeed ^^

i know MTl is much hated but this has been edited to make sense of the story will completely edit the translations manually when the final version is relased
This is save for recollection room
Has the dev hinted at further version of the game ? I went to check quickly on Dlsite and twitter but I've not seen any mention of that.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I see wordwrap issue is present. So, I've heard there exist some script to fix it? Maybe you could try that. And yes it's mtl and it's very, very hard to understand. Care to share original files as well? Thanks.

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
I don't know why it says Censored: No. This game is most certainly censored. Someone should probably change that instead of lying. For someone like me who avoids these kinds of games if they're censored or where the mc has unnecessarily gigantic tits it's really annoying when I waste my time downloading and playing a game that claims to be uncensored but isn't.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I see wordwrap issue is present. So, I've heard there exist some script to fix it? Maybe you could try that. And yes it's mtl and it's very, very hard to understand. Care to share original files as well? Thanks.
I'll grab the game and run it through my tools and see if I can get a working word wrap going.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Word wrap is enabled and I will upload a fixed version with word wrap however something looks very off with this game. I think this MTL broke alotta stuff as it is oft to do....

1595616161063.png

1595616253431.png

Either this game is doesn't believe in background menu images or something is busted. Can someone who has played in Japanese confirm if this is normal? If no will just grab the JP version and check myself but figure asking is faster.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Word wrap is enabled and I will upload a fixed version with word wrap however something looks very off with this game. I think this MTL broke alotta stuff as it is oft to do....

View attachment 744202

View attachment 744206

Either this game is doesn't believe in background menu images or something is busted. Can someone who has played in Japanese confirm if this is normal? If no will just grab the JP version and check myself but figure asking is faster.
Based on preview pics, it seems normal so far, no background picture for status menu, and the parchment one seems to be maybe filled as quest are complete or something.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Based on preview pics, it seems normal so far, no background picture for status menu, and the parchment one seems to be maybe filled as quest are complete or something.
The sheer number of broken ass games I work with on a daily basis has made me suspicious of things like that lol. Well I want to finish the menus and maybe the H screen before I upload. that should give people time to start chiming in about errors if they exist. thanks dude!

Demonneko12

Apr 2, 2020
Oh Cool i played the trial of this last night XD and couldn't make head of tails in Japanese ill give it a look even with MTL

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
"Cursed with abstinence" but is still fully capable of going into a cave full of perverted monsters and getting pregnant?
I'm so confused about the premise. o_O

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
"Cursed with abstinence" but is still fully capable of going into a cave full of perverted monsters and getting pregnant?
I'm so confused about the premise. o_O
I think abstinence is a mistranslation. I think it is more supposed to be like the curse of self-denial or something. Like the curse of being unable to masturbate or pleasure yourself. I can see where abstinence could be chosen but it doesn't fit really.

Reactions: SenPC

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
Is the monster house on the first floor endless? i cant find the key and im starting wander do i have lose it continue the game

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes