• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ere6us

Mar 17, 2022
I've started work on an improved translation for the 1.07 version, mainly using DeepL, as well as other translation software should that fail to provide a coherent translation. I'll be double and triple-checking each entry to make sure there's no poetry and doing edits as needed. Even if the translation ends up not 100% accurate, it will at least make sense in the context of the game.

Initial results show promise for the method I'm going for. Hopefully I get as good results when I get to actual dialogue. I expect that those sections will need the most amount of editing.

I'm aware there are also some images that will have to be translated. I'm not exactly sure how I'll manage that, but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.

Edit: So far, translation of dialogue is going well. The machine translations give me more than enough context, so I can make the dialogue seem human (dragon, whatever you get it). I might get this done in a week or two if I work on nothing else. Then another week to test it and iron out the inevitable issues.

Surprisingly, it was the enemies that have given me the most trouble. Some of those names, or their translations anyway, make absolutely no sense, no matter how I squint at them. That part probably won't be finished until I get the chance to play through this and see what they look like.

Also if anyone knows what tools are needed to translate images, I'd really appreciate the heads-up. Doubt MS Pain will cut it...

Edit 21/12/2023: Obligatory Trello here

It's going well. I already know I'll hate doing the images.

Last edited:

Viruslink

Apr 30, 2023
Anyone experiencing missing image when downloading the game?

I testing to download on all links, but Mega keep buffering, Workupload keep error at the end of the download and the rest of the link result to missing image.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes