RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone explain me plot of this game? MTL is shit, as always, but it was able to intrigue me.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Dayum, the game somehow makes me feel sad inside watching her becoming corrupted.
Clearly, there is a good background story to the protagonist that the MTL is just simply insufficient for this game.
Even the surrounding NPCs has some sort of trauma and story to them.
What a waste.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
So what happens after you unlock the library? What are you supposed to do after that instance?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
So what happens after you unlock the library? What are you supposed to do after that instance?
You mean having the access to the library? I rmb there is a part of the game where you need to go to the back of the church to continue on, otherwise, just as per normal, talk to a few npcs,sleep,and purposely lose.
I rmb getting stuck at there for awhile too. Everytime the game tries to be more emotional, yet I cannot understand the poetry of MTL, it just irks me.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
You mean having the access to the library? I rmb there is a part of the game where you need to go to the back of the church to continue on, otherwise, just as per normal, talk to a few npcs,sleep,and purposely lose.
I rmb getting stuck at there for awhile too. Everytime the game tries to be more emotional, yet I cannot understand the poetry of MTL, it just irks me.
So the only ending, if you don't try to cheese it at the start, is to give up?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
So the only ending, if you don't try to cheese it at the start, is to give up?
Yea, it is either you keep trying to go to the tentacle mess on the right hand side of level 1, and throw a hand grenade to access a room to get a good ending which is to end the curse, or you just let her keep failing and watch her getting more corrupted.

Your last chance to get a good end is when her horns are broken, which is also when the dungeon gate gives you a long series of questions.
If you answer "yes" and "admit it" to everything she will be confined in the dungeon forever as a seedbed, essentially a sandbox mode. Only at this point she can be impregnated and have a birth scene by the monsters in the dungeon. It is honestly very disheartening. For the first time, I actually don't like this kind of ending even tho I have fetish for the whole impregnate and birth thing.

There is however a key on the last floor, floor 5, which you can use on floor 1. I didn't want to do it, cos the moment I realise in day 1, you are forced to be defeated at the monster house, I just don't want to go on. I did however try to use the key after it got into that sandbox mode, but nothing triggers after inserting the key.

Reactions: Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Yea, it is either you keep trying to go to the tentacle mess on the right hand side of level 1, and throw a hand grenade to access a room to get a good ending which is to end the curse, or you just let her keep failing and watch her getting more corrupted.

Your last chance to get a good end is when her horns are broken, which is also when the dungeon gate gives you a long series of questions.
If you answer "yes" and "admit it" to everything she will be confined in the dungeon forever as a seedbed, essentially a sandbox mode. Only at this point she can be impregnated and have a birth scene by the monsters in the dungeon. It is honestly very disheartening. For the first time, I actually don't like this kind of ending even tho I have fetish for the whole impregnate and birth thing.

There is however a key on the last floor, floor 5, which you can use on floor 1. I didn't want to do it, cos the moment I realise in day 1, you are forced to be defeated at the monster house, I just don't want to go on. I did however try to use the key after it got into that sandbox mode, but nothing triggers after inserting the key.
Game feels kinda incomplete because of the way you get the good ending. Kinda wish there was an ending you got after you got the key.
Also, a shame that femdom horn girl at the start didn't show up again.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok so I'm stuck how many times do you have to defeat the group of monsters before you can make it to the other side and what is the purpose of the money can you buy potions and stuff

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Ok so I'm stuck how many times do you have to defeat the group of monsters before you can make it to the other side and what is the purpose of the money can you buy potions and stuff
I tried a lot of time to clear the group of monster in the first night, but no matter how much time I cleared them they wont be defeated. I think it I meant to be undefeatable. I didn't even notice about the money haha.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
I tried a lot of time to clear the group of monster in the first night, but no matter how much time I cleared them they wont be defeated. I think it I meant to be undefeatable. I didn't even notice about the money haha.
Found a way where the bridge is at stairs pop up

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
i don't understand this game. i go to sleep and go to the dungeon and clear the room then it asks me to jump into a large group of mobs on the far left but they are never ending. i sat here for like a half hour non stop killing them and nothing happens they just keep popping back up

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
i don't understand this game. i go to sleep and go to the dungeon and clear the room then it asks me to jump into a large group of mobs on the far left but they are never ending. i sat here for like a half hour non stop killing them and nothing happens they just keep popping back up
That's because you can't actually defeat them, they are as you said, never ending. You need to have crossed the bridge and seen that there is no way forwards after that and taken the shortcut back, lose to them once to end the night, then go talk to the cleric in the office up the stairs to the right of your bedroom, and they will mention that there probably is actually a set of stairs across the bridge. Low and behold when you go back the next night there is a new set of stairs there.

This is often the means by which you progress. Reach the end as far as you can, lose to leave and finish the night, then go talk to the cleric to get advice on how to move forwards.

Note that this is all advice on how to reach the bad end/endless wandering state. If you want to not be corrupted and actually leave the dream permanently, you need to do something completely different and so unintuitive that the odds are you will never actually do it if you are trying to do a pure run. It's been mentioned before in the thread, so I'll just leave it at that for now. If for some reason you can't find it by searching, ask and I'll explain.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
That's because you can't actually defeat them, they are as you said, never ending. You need to have crossed the bridge and seen that there is no way forwards after that and taken the shortcut back, lose to them once to end the night, then go talk to the cleric in the office up the stairs to the right of your bedroom, and they will mention that there probably is actually a set of stairs across the bridge. Low and behold when you go back the next night there is a new set of stairs there.

This is often the means by which you progress. Reach the end as far as you can, lose to leave and finish the night, then go talk to the cleric to get advice on how to move forwards.

Note that this is all advice on how to reach the bad end/endless wandering state. If you want to not be corrupted and actually leave the dream permanently, you need to do something completely different and so unintuitive that the odds are you will never actually do it if you are trying to do a pure run. It's been mentioned before in the thread, so I'll just leave it at that for now. If for some reason you can't find it by searching, ask and I'll explain.
thanks this is all helpful, i am confused on how one gets a pure end if you are forced to lose to that mob i guess i will read the past threads for hints

SpringSJSB

May 21, 2021
i know MTl is much hated but this has been edited to make sense of the story will completely edit the translations manually when the final version is relased
This is save for recollection room
well, it seems that final version is relased?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes