• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
now you guys are joking right? these great 3d game are keep poping up and i'm at an age it is hard too hide this stuff from by wife. Jokes aside promising project now i need to free up my pledge agenda to support this one lol
Wow, thank you so much!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

dvd03cr

Dec 26, 2017
nice work, very good I am going to support you. I got a scene in the gym is there others scenes? what about library what can I do in it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Whoreizon

Slidytaz

Apr 24, 2018
Well the gameplay's good, the graphics are great. That's a big thing you've done, congrats.
Now, really going to the best of class will need the game to be a lot less predictable. Having several NPC's, some of which could be outside the scope depending the choices made, could be an idea.
You could even consider several places, and random generated NPC's initialized upon game fresh start. Some would be easy guys and gals, others would be shy etc...
Really matching the best of breed would mean you're somewhat competing against MMORPG's less the human beings behind. There's some room.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Game says I got an email but I get no options from my computer when I interact with it.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hi, guys! Here is a new release of the Whoreizon Game! Thank you for your support! I really appreciate this^^ This few weeks were really tough for me, but your PMs with words of support — best inspiration for me! Thank you and hope you’ll enjoy this release! Updated links in the description!

If you have any questions — open F.A.Q. Menu in the game by pressing H-button. If you still have questions – visit my and ask me some^^

Whats new in Alpha 0.2?

Added:
  • Ability to adjust boobs and ass (mirror)
  • Ability to change hair color (mirror)
  • New scene with 2B (bed)
  • Sex animations with Xavier in the gym
  • Ability to run (Shift)
  • New dialogs
  • Quest Log, so you won’t miss next task
  • in-game F.A.Q. – answers on most common questions
  • Mirrors in some areas
Fixed:
  • Cursor now works good with a few monitors
  • Improved performance
  • In sex animations next step won't start until user clicks the mouse button

Reactions: Shadde03

felix1717

Jun 21, 2017
who can help me? I cant play the game because the camera is moving in a circle without me doing nothing! I re- downloaded the game like 4 times but it doesnt help.. anyone has a tip? please...

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
who can help me? I cant play the game because the camera is moving in a circle without me doing nothing! I re- downloaded the game like 4 times but it doesnt help.. anyone has a tip? please...
Tell me please specs of your PC/Mac via PM. Its really unusual problem – I'll try to help you with it!!

felix1717

Jun 21, 2017
Tell me please specs of your PC/Mac via PM. Its really unusual problem – I'll try to help you with it!!
core: intel pentium cpu g3220 @ 3.00 GHZ
ram: 4gb
graphic CARD: intel hd graphics
64 bit

thx that you at least try to help me :)

btw the online version worked but everythinh I downloaded had the problem I described

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
core: intel pentium cpu g3220 @ 3.00 GHZ
ram: 4gb
graphic CARD: intel hd graphics
64 bit

thx that you at least try to help me :)
Looks like its a gamepad issue. Inplug your gamepad - it conflicts with Unity.
And everything will be ok^^

Marko269s

May 6, 2018
This is the only adult game I'm actually excited to see be developed. mainly because every other 3D game is has still images, or their loops are kinda timed off.(it get's pretty boring after you see it so much).

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
This is the only adult game I'm actually excited to see be developed. mainly because every other 3D game is has still images, or their loops are kinda timed off.(it get's pretty boring after you see it so much).
Thank you so much^^

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes