Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
the new gameplay's mechanincs are growing good for me,this new build has for sure some problems,but nothing terrible
i just want to say one thing:
i don't know if someone has already said in the thread,but a running feature would be amazing!
moving in the maps(specially in the library),after a while you're doing the same actions becomes boring, and the only walking action doesn't help ahaha
anyway,good job @Whoreizon ;)

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Also I don't know why but even in fullscreen i can't really control the camera cause my mouse goes on, not stopping at the edge of my screen. I don't want to disable my 2 other monitors just to be able to play properly

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
great seeing progress on the game.
two things were pretty annoying tho:
1. sliding across the floor as soon as i try walking in the gym.
2. hit detection on the "use" function. (standing in front of the door and pressing "E" 7-8 times before it registered)

keep up the good work
I have tried the game.. nothing more to be done a few pointers I have :

- Sometimes the action key sticks.. and sometimes it doesnot show up at all
- When you meet people in a room , for example the LIbarary , I want to be able to talk to them.. (the girl at the table , or the girl in the gym working out too)
- Sometimes the camera focus gets lost.. when I take a shower in the gym (girls locker) I loose the focus , it stays on the shower and I can still walk around but neh.. focus gone)
- When I take a shower in the guys room (gym) and I masturbate , the games tells me she knows people can see her , no door etc.. Still the game lets me get pissed at the guy.. They guy should not be pissed.. Or maybe he is gay.. But if I see a girl in the bathroom masturbating.. I would not be pissed at her.. Makes no sense.
- Also doing the same stuff over and over bores me.. The game tells me to check the computer , nothing happens.. Yes I know now I need to wait for DAY 5 !!! to get something..

I might be missing a lot but this game is to early to tell for sure if I am gonna like it
the new gameplay's mechanincs are growing good for me,this new build has for sure some problems,but nothing terrible
i just want to say one thing:
i don't know if someone has already said in the thread,but a running feature would be amazing!
moving in the maps(specially in the library),after a while you're doing the same actions becomes boring, and the only walking action doesn't help ahaha
anyway,good job @Whoreizon ;)
Also I don't know why but even in fullscreen i can't really control the camera cause my mouse goes on, not stopping at the edge of my screen. I don't want to disable my 2 other monitors just to be able to play properly
it auto detect a controller as the main input and connot rebind the keys :(
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. Will fix it.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
do you really not include the key bindings in the release?

That's just stupid. I literally have no idea what to do or how to change my characters body.

EDIT - Yea, went to the gym and was sliding everywhere. Slept and then woke up only for me to be incapable of controlling my character. Uninstalled.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

That's just stupid. I literally have no idea what to do or how to change my characters body.

EDIT - Yea, went to the gym and was sliding everywhere. Slept and then woke up only for me to be incapable of controlling my character. Uninstalled.
Send me please via PM specs of your system. Looks like this problem is only on your PC - send me please tech details – I want to solve this so you could enjoy the game.

Reactions: Squidol

Squidol

Nov 26, 2017

man it's only your problem really. I played this game many times and everything is fine. dont be such an asshole.

Alice, maybe you should create opened bug tracker? E.g. trello?

Reactions: Whoreizon

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Send me please via PM specs of your system. Looks like this problem is only on your PC - send me please tech details – I want to solve this so you could enjoy the game.
I don't see how you not including any sort of indication of what to do or the key bindings is "my computers problem".

As for the gym issue, that's been listed many times in this very thread, so again, not my issue exclusively.

As for my PC specs:

980 GPU
4790k CPU
8GB RAM

So yea, definitely not my PC and if my PC IS too "low spec" for this game despite being able to run Witcher 3 at 1080p max settings 60+ fps, then there's something wrong with your game.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't see how you not including any sort of indication of what to do or the key bindings is "my computers problem".

As for the gym issue, that's been listed many times in this very thread, so again, not my issue exclusively.

As for my PC specs:

980 GPU
4790k CPU
8GB RAM

So yea, definitely not my PC and if my PC IS too "low spec" for this game despite being able to run Witcher 3 at 1080p max settings 60+ fps, then there's something wrong with your game.
I thought you mean "key bindings" = controls doesn't work.
They are classic = WASD+E. You can see contextual tips near active spots in the game.

What about "indication of what to do" – yes, it's already WIP.

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
man it's only your problem really. I played this game many times and everything is fine. dont be such an asshole.

Alice, maybe you should create opened bug tracker? E.g. trello?
Trello? Maybe you're right.
Need to think about it.
Thank you^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some people seem to take pleasure in act like all entitled for absolutelly no reason. Being polite when you are asking for help with something won't kill you...:idontcare:

Reactions: Whoreizon
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes