Unity - Abandoned - Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

K1231

Shows potential, but has some bugs with action keys such as having to hit "E" multiple times before it registers, or it not going away, also in the gym you get stuck in a sliding motion and sometimes only way to stop it is to hit"ESC" and then continue which starts that day over. Also every character present should have some interaction. I will check back for updates and will update my rating accordingly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

stronkie

I have tried the game.. nothing more to be done a few pointers I have :

- Sometimes the action key sticks.. and sometimes it doesnot show up at all
    - When you meet people in a room , for example the LIbarary , I want to be able to talk to them.. (the girl at the table , or the girl in the gym working out too)
    - Sometimes the camera focus gets lost.. when I take a shower in the gym (girls locker) I loose the focus , it stays on the shower and I can still walk around but neh.. focus gone)
    - When I take a shower in the guys room (gym) and I masturbate , the games tells me she knows people can see her , no door etc.. Still the game lets me get pissed at the guy.. They guy should not be pissed.. Or maybe he is gay.. But if I see a girl in the bathroom masturbating.. I would not be pissed at her.. Makes no sense.
    - Also doing the same stuff over and over bores me.. The game tells me to check the computer , nothing happens.. Yes I know now I need to wait for DAY 5 !!! to get something..

I might be missing a lot but this game is to early to tell for sure if I am gonna like it
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(12/23/2017 - Original Review - Alpha v0.1 Demo)

Not much in this demo, and I can definitely tell it is an Alpha, because it is very buggy...

Visuals are so-so for being a Unity engine game, even though you can move around freely, I've seen a lot better games using this engine... The actual picture in the description of the original post, actually looks far better then what I saw in this demo... The backdrops (of which there are only 2 in the demo) are about the same, so-so in quality... There is a lot of clipping with the work shirt on the female protagonist, while she's serving folks... When she's forced (because the Demo doesn't allow her to not give in to the man in the bathroom's demand) into the 2 sex acts in the bathroom, once done either her pants are still off or her shirt is still off, yet magically appears when she exits the bathroom... The green diamonds for interaction are very large and clip through the ceiling of the café and bathrooms... The male character in the bathroom looks like he's in a boxing match during the dialogue with the protagonist, which is a bit immersion breaking, because who does that? The visuals are really not the greatest, even if the bugs I mentioned didn't exist...

The script is a bit odd, as you don't get much of a background or introduction as to any sort of real story... The female protagonist basically appears in a café and you take control of her from there... The dialogue has a small amount of broken English... And the dialogue choice buttons, when having her speak to the café owner, have issues where the text doesn't auto-wrap, so if there are more then just a couple words, it clips off the edges of the choice button and you really don't know what the whole thing sais... Plus the dialogue feels rushed...

I don't really feel this Demo shows all that much, and reveals more about the issues the Full Version might have, more so then revealing it's qualities... It does have some sex audio when you are forced to do the 2 sex scenes, but that is all the audio I heard... Plus this demo is super short...

Overall, I like the idea as portrayed in the description of the game, but I didn't see or feel all that stuff in this demo... If this demo was supposed to show how good the game is or will be, it missed the mark... I understand the demo is an alpha release, but the demo also makes it sound like there is a completed full version out there, because so many choices stop you and say "Only In Full Version"... And if this demo is meant to entice people into playing the full version, I don't think I feel any temptation to do so, based off what little this demo shows and with it being so full of issues... It does show some basic game mechanics, but even those had bugs...

If there is a Full Version and it is not actually complete, I'ld recommend referring to it as the "Production Version" or maybe "Full WIP Version" or maybe "Full Developmental Version" because Full Version sounds more like a completed Full Version...

(01/17/2018 - Review Update - Public Alpha v0.1 + TPA Demo)

I saw an update here and thought I'ld check to see if anything had improved...

The clipping issue when the female protagonist is in her work clothes is still just as bad as before... Her home was added, so she can rest, masturbate, shower, and go to the toilet... All other locations are either showing as Wait till next Update or don't really do anything (i.e. bus stops and gym)... The text in the choice buttons still goes off the edge of the button, so you can't see all of it when the choice has a lot of text, same as before...

Overall, not a huge amount content added and the visual issues still exist... Again, the description text sounds great, but I'm still not that impressed with what I've seen so far, even with the addition of the sidewalk and home...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JaneTheQueen

10/1o
    wonderful cant wait for more keep up the good work!!! This made me soo wet i am so excited for the whole game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay i am just trying to reach the 200 min now but yeah i love this game