Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

testry

Sep 18, 2017
During the library sex scene the mouse is hidden. However I am asked to click a button to continue.

One solution was to hit ESC to teleport home.
Then I discovered another way (Windows 10): hit start and size the start menu close to the game button to guide the mouse to it. Then click to turn it blue then hit space to activate.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
so my understanding is that fat + pushups = increase breast size? Max breast size? Max Butt size?

also on a bug report note. clothing is clipping with the skin

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its abandonned ? certified or tagged because no actions ?

thougth the dev was prettyactive here, maybe could give info but well... if dev didnt show sign of life in long time :/

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Coming around to this a bit late - clearing out my "to check out later" box, probably inevitable that some of the things in there would die before I get to them but oh well, it's a shame to see but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. I've been playing the .3 version but can't really seem to find much content. So far I've seen:
- Library, sex with the nerd that bugs out (and for some reason I can't get around the cursor bug)
- Hospital - Dr Blowjob
- Hospital - Nurse Fucktable
- Home - Shower masturbate (sorta)
- Home - 2B Dream

Additionally, not ground it out yet, but there seems to be a scene in the male showers with the personal trainer, but I've not got lewdness up enough yet to invite him in. Couldn't find anything to warrant the "Rape" tag, although early topic does seem to indicate the game changing - doesn't seem to be a waitress job in this version, nor any exhibition, and I think people talk about a shift from 2D to 3D? Anyone happen to remember if the early versions have a change in content worth hunting down?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes