Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I thought you mean "key bindings" = controls doesn't work.
They are classic = WASD+E. You can see contextual tips near active spots in the game.

What about "indication of what to do" – yes, it's already WIP.
How do I make the bust size larger?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
@Whoreizon, you have a ways tio go before you have a playable game, but keep up the great work. You have replied directly to more feedback in the last day than some Devs have on their entire forum. Thank you for dedication to making all of us, trolls included, happy.

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
@Whoreizon, you have a ways tio go before you have a playable game, but keep up the great work. You have replied directly to more feedback in the last day than some Devs have on their entire forum. Thank you for dedication to making all of us, trolls included, happy.
Thank you!^^
Sometimes it pretty hard, you know...:happyblush But I do my best!

Reactions: Pothos

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
what about unpluging a controller?

really guys, try to send her detailed bug description. if she could not recreate the bug – she can't solve it.
Open game, start game. Mouse on screen. It's a simple fix that honestly should of been there to start if the mouse is being used for view control.

Jan 15, 2018
I remember playing this on newgrounds, man you've really come a long way, I don't even recognize this
Likin the progress, keep up the work

Alsoo~ are you going to raise the cap on bust? i think it caps at 60 right now
you know me tryin to reach them anime numbers

btw miniskirt the torso portion doesn't fit around 50 i think. Casual wear the pants fit, but it seems like the shirt is in a fixed position so its possible to have the shirt go inside of the pants.
and if yer bum is too big David's hands will go half inside, looks kinda weird.
these are minor things don't stress too much

cloudmaster

Jan 24, 2018
I downloaded the Mac version, but it says that is impossible to open the application. i am a newbie, do I need to install something?

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I downloaded the Mac version, but it says that is impossible to open the application. i am a newbie, do I need to install something?
For Mac Version:
1- After extracting an app, drag it to the Applications folder.
2- Select the app and right or control-click. Click on Open.
3- Click on Open again to confirm you want to complete the action.
4- From now on, you'll always be able to open it without having to go through the process again

cloudmaster

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply! I tried but it says me the same thing.. maybe it's me and i have to update my mac

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Game looks very interesting. nice Job @Whoreizon
but I'm stuck, how to go on the dates after you get the emails? I got the first email on day 6 from the trainer and email on day 10 from David form the library.
In development. But U R amazing – you found all messages^^

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
now you guys are joking right? these great 3d game are keep poping up and i'm at an age it is hard too hide this stuff from by wife. Jokes aside promising project now i need to free up my pledge agenda to support this one lol

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes