Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I just started with this series and am currently playing the remaster of episode 1, I just found the wounded Daemia on the island with the valkyrie and after both vanished the game starts to load and when it's done and I try to return from the island the game suddenly starts from the beginning again, only with me stuck in Joys body and some npcs out of position (Daemia's mother is still being fucked by the goblin twins but with an invisible body etc.).

Is the episode supposed to end with Daemia and the valkyrie vanishing and the game just didn't end properly or do any of you know what is supposed to happen after that scene?

Momy

Oct 29, 2017
upload_2017-12-13_23-23-41.png
Well guys how i can fix my graphic card do not accept nvdia 376.33 (its a gtx 1080ti)

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, I am pretty new here, so sorry if that was asked before but here goes nothing; so I got the remastered version of Chapter one and now I wonder, am I missing out on content? Like, non-remastered version has 5 chapters and feels much bigger while the remastered version is just one file. So, am I missing on any scene or anything? If I want to experience the 'full journey' do I need to download original chapter 1 or am I good?

Oct 15, 2017
Only episode 1 of chapter 1 is remastered, not the entire 1st chapter, you'll have to download episode 2-5 as well for the whole story of the first chapter. From what I understand (I have only played the remastered episode 1) the original episode 1 contains more quests/tasks you have to fullfill for progression but the storyline should be the same. But as I said, I haven't played episode 1 myself and can only tell you what my limited search for exactly that question has yielded.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
definitly need a torrent.... those games are great, but holly molly ! that will toook me like 3 months to get it completly XD

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, my previous question was pretty stupid but thank you for answering! Still, I got another issue! So, I downloaded part one of Chapter 2; I opened it the way instruction tells me, got the Unreal Kit-thing program to play the game and play it. All goes well before trying to get into the town. There, once I am inside the house of goblin fucking the troll, I can't open the door out. My character simply approaches it and then twitches a bit back and forth before doing nothing. Please, do tell me that I can fix that because I kinda want to finish it :v Also, there seems to be a bug with saves where, when you exit the game and get back to it your save files don't work; any way to fix that? To anyone who might answer that, thank you!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, my previous question was pretty stupid but thank you for answering! Still, I got another issue! So, I downloaded part one of Chapter 2; I opened it the way instruction tells me, got the Unreal Kit-thing program to play the game and play it. All goes well before trying to get into the town. There, once I am inside the house of goblin fucking the troll, I can't open the door out. My character simply approaches it and then twitches a bit back and forth before doing nothing. Please, do tell me that I can fix that because I kinda want to finish it :v Also, there seems to be a bug with saves where, when you exit the game and get back to it your save files don't work; any way to fix that? To anyone who might answer that, thank you!
stupid answer .... but... are you sure you dont need any item for open the door ? like a key or something ? if you need a key, you need to open inventory and use it on door

probably not that but, well, just an idea of possible answer :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
somebody have another link ?

chap 1 ep 3 and 5 give me a fail everytime i try to download them ( download start, but then fail in middle) , i tryed 10 times and always fail :/
others chapt and ep are good

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
somebody have another link ?

chap 1 ep 3 and 5 give me a fail everytime i try to download them ( download start, but then fail in middle) , i tryed 10 times and always fail :/
others chapt and ep are good
Same with me when I try to download de chap 1 epi 3. =(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Same with me when I try to download de chap 1 epi 3. =(
i guess they are some kind of bug. i successfully get all the others chapter and part 2 . but only chap 1 ep 3 fail every time i try

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Let me ask you something about Chapter 1 Ep 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly cant help you ... i wait for get chapter 1 ep 3 for get complete in a row... and my pc tend to crash "fatal error" when i need to give the black panty to the friend :/
(sound very bad because that mean my pc is not enougth, but its weird because i run all others without problem, inclued red hood and blue is better)

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
sadly cant help you ... i wait for get chapter 1 ep 3 for get complete in a row... and my pc tend to crash "fatal error" when i need to give the black panty to the friend :/
(sound very bad because that mean my pc is not enougth, but its weird because i run all others without problem, inclued red hood and blue is better)
I will try to figure out. Thanks.
Red Hood runs really bad in my PC, but Blue is Better runs very well. I'm looking foward if Red Hood, besides the bad otimization the graphics seems great.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to download ep1 chap 1 normal (not remastered) ?

i try and the Hubic page didnt load anything for me :/

just in hope i thinking maybe the "normal" version will run better than the remastered for me and allow me to play good. ( ep 1 chap 3 still fail to download..... i try with different browser, firefox, chrome, etc.. same fail )

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
is there a way to download ep1 chap 1 normal (not remastered) ?

i try and the Hubic page didnt load anything for me :/

just in hope i thinking maybe the "normal" version will run better than the remastered for me and allow me to play good. ( ep 1 chap 3 still fail to download..... i try with different browser, firefox, chrome, etc.. same fail )
It doesn't load to me either. It seems the original version has more content too, right? I give up of trying to download the ep3... Every time is the same, and the download speed is very low. Took hours to me to reach 80% and then it crashs.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
cant download anything from hubic.

Why isnt it uploaded to no popular hosting service is bafling.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

i got all chapter (except chap 1 ep 3 and chap 1 ep1 standard) . sadly i cant reupload them on Mega, my internet is pretty shit and it will took me weeks to upload all of them ( with chance to get cut in middle by my internet connection fail)

and yes, Hubic seems down or something...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

The reason its on Hubic was at the time its the only place i could put them being 18+gb and as my life style has changed atm cant do anything about it and unless anyone is willing to make new links or a torrent for the 18GB + needed it will stay like this sry to say.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes