Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

phin chian

Nov 19, 2017
I am a tad confused here.

Is the remake only for Chapter 1 Episode 1, or does it include episode 1 to 5?
Also, I seem to be stuck with a weird bug in the remake. When I go to the "mayor" house (Sylvanas), the dialog of her and Jaina stacks on top of each other and I can't read a thing... After that the dialog is messed up and it stays there.

Anyone had that issue?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
if you are stuck somewhere go to xvideos there is walktroughs of every part.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am a tad confused here.

Is the remake only for Chapter 1 Episode 1, or does it include episode 1 to 5?
Also, I seem to be stuck with a weird bug in the remake. When I go to the "mayor" house (Sylvanas), the dialog of her and Jaina stacks on top of each other and I can't read a thing... After that the dialog is messed up and it stays there.

Anyone had that issue?
They are as explained in the Op. The remake is only as it says chapter 1 episode 1 no other episodes in this or would have put 1-5 like in the original chapter 1 episodes 1-5 above it

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah i still have not figured it out i gave up, if you have any luck please let me know lol
i also tried every thing instructions and update drivers searched every where only chapter 2 episode 3 doesnt work.All other episodes of chapter 1 and 2 runs smoth.

Linrstrom

Sep 3, 2017
The solution for the driver error is that you need nvidia 376.33 driver. Seems that is the latest build for Chapter 2 Episode 3. So you don't update the drivers you actually downgrade it :D
having trouble, and am pretty sure i have done the above.
Can anyone please advise?
ep 3 starts locks up and displays the following.
View attachment 24236
The solution for the driver error is that you need nvidia 376.33 driver. Seems that is the latest build for Chapter 2 Episode 3. So you don't update the drivers you actually downgrade it :D

humi198

Jul 2, 2017

hahahaha thats hularias its so funny but pls also tell me where do i get exact same driver and how do i install.geforece experiance update my drivers automatically.if you will give a little guide it will help me alot
by the thanks for wasting your time figuring out it was old drivers not new hahahah man its so funny dont mind me i cant stop laughing.I was trying to do every thing to run this episode searching every where learning about fixing error and this was the fucking problem hahahahahaha oh man.

Linrstrom

Sep 3, 2017
hahahaha thats hularias its so funny but pls also tell me where do i get exact same driver and how do i install.geforece experiance update my drivers automatically.if you will give a little guide it will help me alot
by the thanks for wasting your time figuring out it was old drivers not new hahahah man its so funny dont mind me i cant stop laughing.I was trying to do every thing to run this episode searching every where learning about fixing error and this was the fucking problem hahahahahaha oh man.
just download the driver and install it should not be updated to a newer version after, and if iy does still auto update maybe you could follow this guide for example.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
just download the driver and install it should not be updated to a newer version after, and if iy does still auto update maybe you could follow this guide for example.
want to tell you thanks man it worked i quit wile ago knowing that i will never know what full story was but now i can find out by playing it thanks again.

Dakeryas

Aug 5, 2017
I'm playing the remake and my camera seems to be stuck in top down view [as in every time I change the camera angle it resets]. I am assuming this is not normal, does somone know how can I solve this please?

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay either all the links are down or I just don't know how to use them cause every one I hit says the file is missing or expired...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
okay either all the links are down or I just don't know how to use them cause every one I hit says the file is missing or expired...
The files are there rdy to download just did it myself then. click on link wait until site shows episode u click on click on the name save file. All good.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
BTW if anyone wants to make a torrent pls be my guess. I will post it in the OP if u do

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Someone wanna put this on a google drive?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes