Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yumch

May 11, 2017
Sadly all hubiC links are dead, a reupload on Mega, GDrive, Nopyright or basically any other host would be great.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry all links up. No dont think a torrent has been made have yet

ISven

May 19, 2017
It's possible to add Walkthrough of all episodes ?

Thanks

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
thanks but is there another link to DL them pls thos hubic dont works for me its cut connection after few mins and then start from 0 all i managed to get from it was chaapter2 prologue well epilogue is at 60% atm idk if i gona get that yet or its gona reset too

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
I can't get episode 2 to start for some reason. I press New game and it just goes back to the intro screen.

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
What do you do, if you can't pick up the "Dragon Sperm" flower on island? Is there someway to debug or console to spawn it in?

Please help

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
So I am trying to play the Chapter 2 Epilogue but the video quality is terrible.
I have anti-aliasing, texture quality and effects quality on epic,
detail mode on high, post processing on low and shadows at middle.
These are the graphics settings I put the game on to make it somewhat better but everything is still extremely blurry and basically not viable.

Kiba_M

Sep 12, 2017
having trouble, and am pretty sure i have done the above.
Can anyone please advise?
ep 3 starts locks up and displays the following.
This is happening to me as well and I haven't been able to find a solution for it. It takes about 1.5 seconds for the error to occur and I tried lowering all of the settings quickly to test if that would fix it, but it seems to be a problem with the game files as far as I can tell unless someone else can get it to work.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
In the Op I highlighted Info about that so try this see if it helps.
INFO: Follow this to get these NEXT 4 Episodes working CORRECTLY overwise will crash or be out-of-focus.

If game does not start or out of focus(especially true for Prolog)

Delete Folder c:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\

Linrstrom

Sep 3, 2017
So Chapter 2 Episode 3 would appreciate if you knew a fix but would also understand if you didn't
Error yada yada something update video drivers but they are fully updated already and I have done this --> Delete Folder c:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\ as well

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
So Chapter 2 Episode 3 would appreciate if you knew a fix but would also understand if you didn't
Error yada yada something update video drivers but they are fully updated already and I have done this --> Delete Folder c:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\ as well
same problem here tried everything in the discription also drivers are fully updated.

Reactions: Wraith187

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I am a tad confused here.

Is the remake only for Chapter 1 Episode 1, or does it include episode 1 to 5?
Also, I seem to be stuck with a weird bug in the remake. When I go to the "mayor" house (Sylvanas), the dialog of her and Jaina stacks on top of each other and I can't read a thing... After that the dialog is messed up and it stays there.

Anyone had that issue?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes