Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
weird issue with Chapter 2 episode 3 just just look for yourself settings on epic and high nodifference with low other games are fine Screenshot_1.png

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Did you do what the info on OP said
INFO: Follow this to get these NEXT 4 Episodes working CORRECTLY overwise will crash or be out-of-focus.

If game does not start or out of focus(especially true for Prolog)

Delete Folder c:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\
If so don't know what to tell you mine is on epic little out of focus sry got a old mobile WP_20170723_003.jpg

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Oh yea can you upload them to mega also the links are very unstable I can't re download em ( I deleted prologe and episode 3 by accident)

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Oh yea can you upload them to mega also the links are very unstable I can't re download em ( I deleted prologe and episode 3 by accident)
I was downloading a couple of the versions earlier today and they worked for me. You just have to wait a minute or two for the file to load up on the webpage before you can download it.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Thank for download! bu its possibile upload/post all chapter Walkthrough?

i now download all chapter and before i play pref with Walkthrough =), thank again!

tyhopkin

Aug 5, 2017
Chapter 2 Episode 3 doesn't work, gives following error few seconds after launching: video driver crashed and was reset

Others work, and no deleting stuff in appdata doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazarrd and Uvliyvt

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do after you talked to the guard at the prison entrance in Episode 1 Remake?

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
If I remember correctly, you need to go left of the prison, to the house uphill and speak with the gnome. He wants you to kill some castor below with a bomb which will drain the water.

After that, you can walk on the water and go on the right of the prison where there is a door waiting for you

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, looks like my game is bugged. I already tried to speek with the gnome but there is no interaction. And everytime i walk towards the beavers there is some fire popping up, at first i thought its just some glitch.

Anyway thanks for the reply, going to start a new game.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
The remake is pretty bugged, I couldn't finish it, the last scene was a mess.

Jirachy

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have a torrent or mega or gdrive with all these in it?
+1

Downloads are really too slow with hubic.com

EDIT : I found this link that gives all the download links with MEGA :

Last edited:
Reactions: t_jay17
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes