Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
nps. But again on Op its tell you this and how to fix problem. I think some reading before hand is in order.
IMPORTANT INFO:
Follow this to get these NEXT 4 Episodes working CORRECTLY overwise will crash or be out-of-focus.

If game does not start or out of focus(especially true for Prolog)

Delete Folder c:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\

Reactions: otaku4321

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
just noticed that on episode 1 the guitar places the song from silent hill 2

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixing Op, Tidying Up OP
Adding New links to Replace Old Dead links ASAP.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Looks pretty good. What content is in each chapter and is it any good? I don't feel like downloading all of them only for them to be mediocre.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Looks pretty good. What content is in each chapter and is it any good? I don't feel like downloading all of them only for them to be mediocre.
its actually pretty good, but somethime u get lost cuz thier is no hints in the game. If u want to play one episode wondering around for 2h u can play it or just go to xvideos site nd u will have on point gameplay with 30 mins of content on every episode

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
its actually pretty good, but somethime u get lost cuz thier is no hints in the game. If u want to play one episode wondering around for 2h u can play it or just go to xvideos site nd u will have on point gameplay with 30 mins of content on every episode
Thanks. I am interested however in actually playing the game. I just wish there was a list of what each chapter contained is all.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added links enjoy.
Pls let me know if anylinks broken/not working should be good now

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
Can some1 help me out with this? I was able to play all the games before but since i got to Chapter 2 episode 3, the game crashes right away saying that my drivers aren´t up to date, i cheaked and they are. Is there a fix for this?? af83d62f52a27ea99b307ce404031691.jpg

Linrstrom

Sep 3, 2017
Can some1 help me out with this? I was able to play all the games before but since i got to Chapter 2 episode 3, the game crashes right away saying that my drivers aren´t up to date, i cheaked and they are. Is there a fix for this?? View attachment 99812
Now I hope you are a nvidia user because I only now the solution for it. It may say you need to upgrade graphics drivers but you are actually gonna downgrade. just download this and install :D hope it works for you.

CappoUnknown

Formerly 'Murtagks'
Nov 13, 2017
Who can i download Chapter 1 Episode 1 (Beta) with the MC Alexstrasza?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes