3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Is it in the game yet? I felt like I played through everything and didn't really see it. I did see the "hints" though, so I just wanted to double check.
Not yet, it's only as possible future path (you can choose if you like other guys appraising Ella or not in current update).

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is it in the game yet? I felt like I played through everything and didn't really see it. I did see the "hints" though, so I just wanted to double check.
Yup, like @Dilettante said, not actually in the game yet. Was just trying to get ahead of the curve and take a stance on the inclusion of NTR content. I added consequences for choices on some menus.

For example, the 'Ella' menu option now explicitly says : "Ella (Ella will be interested in other men)." Other choices will be there merely to set the tone, like if Carina is more playful or bossy, which will completely depend on your dialogue choices with her.

You will never miss out on a sex scene because of some arbitrary choice that I determined to be important. Where's the fun in that?

Donnymag

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm... (That is a nice ass, BTW) The normal size looks good, but when you zoom in, i think the colored area is... something. Maybe too big? Mostly in the lower left corner...

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hmm... (That is a nice ass, BTW) The normal size looks good, but when you zoom in, i think the colored area is... something. Maybe too big? Mostly in the lower left corner...
It's pretty good. More realistic than many games i've played for sure. But i can see what Donnymag means.
I posted this in the Daz3d artist thread as well, maybe someone can give me a hand there. It's like, sooooo close. I'm happy with the shaping itself, but the coloured area just needs some tweaking.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Guess which lady likes skinny dipping?
The best lady of course. :winkytongue: This ass is simply glorious. And asshole is looking quite intriguing. Not many games using this.

I'll stop spamming with this one. Testing out backyard pool environment for 0.3
In love with that look. She's like a true queen here. You can spam those 24/7. :extremelyhappy:

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It took me way too long to get the asshole behind the thong looking good. I also finally found a way to change the colours of assholes and vagina lips yesterday.

I still have to change the water for the pool though. The one I have there is just a flat screen with a filter

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Still working hard on 0.3. No date set, but if I average 20+ renders per day it can be out by July 14th to bugtest for $10 patrons, then public in a week. I would like to have it out sooner, but unfortunately I wasted a weekend making buttholes.

Update is going to be a big one. If you're already a fan and invested, I think you will love this one. I still think this one will be at least 3 times the size of 1 and 2 put together, and this will become the standard update size. I'm hoping some of the characters actions surprise you, I tried to make them as complex in the game as they are in my head. I also might get some hate mail when people find out which character is leaving for a few weeks (few months of updates).

For any patrons, I will be posting the weekly sneak peak tonight, it's a juicy one. And the sneak peaks are always legitimate, no fantasy, no dreams, no flashbacks, no bamboozles.

For any $5 and $10 patrons, tomorrow I will post a few character creation polls. I'll post 2-3 characters (you wont know who they are though) and they will be included in the game at some point And one of the advantages of having not a lot of fellow patrons is that your votes truly matter.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You can replace it with a modified (and maybe a better looking) heart cursor by adding my transparency patch to the current version of the game. I'm not quite sure how the cursor of the v0.2b looks like. Maybe it's already been replaced, I haven't downloaded the "b" version.

Or you can replace it with the default cursor via console (Shift+O):
config.mouse=None

Attached file will make it permanent. Extract to the game root folder (where the WelcometoTemptation.exe is)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that. This cursor from version I played is just way to big and looks really disturbing. Well ,at least for me. Tastes are different :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that. This cursor from version I played is just way to big and looks really disturbing. Well ,at least for me. Tastes are different :)
It was originally just black but it made it hard to see on screen, so @Penfold Mole made a nice shiny one. I just coded in a cursor selection to 0.3 right after the name select and right before the episode select. :D

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes