• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
These are absolutely amazing! Magnificient ass. :winkytongue:
...makes me want to work out more!
Glad you guys liked it! I may or may not have saved this scene on daz for a future update.:p

I'm honestly surprised that none of these requests have involved incest yet, and that Sofia and Raquel are getting so much love from the fans. :happyblush

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Glad you guys liked it! I may or may not have saved this scene on daz for a future update.:p

I'm honestly surprised that none of these requests have involved incest yet, and that Sofia and Raquel are getting so much love from the fans. :happyblush
About incest, it's a good thing imo. Fresh breath. Though i can imagine some hot ideas involving that.

And i love these two ladies so much. They are very different, and yet both have features i adore. Can't imagine better ending for a good workout.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Looks great, I'm really looking forward to see where this game goes :)
Thank you!

Official 0.3 update: On track for mid-July release still, no date set. Very large update where we will begin to explore the Ella branching. Hope to introduce at least 4 new characters (Jess Webster, Isabela, Dumpster's sister, and Miles' ex-lover). Also looking at 1-3 sex scenes with 1-2 characters (no dream sequence or flashbacks, you really have the option to cheat this update) :eazyHype:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Looks the way I want it now. Ella's new look for 0.3
I very like it. She can grab my attention with this look for sure.

Official 0.3 update: On track for mid-July release still, no date set. Very large update where we will begin to explore the Ella branching. Hope to introduce at least 4 new characters (Jess Webster, Isabela, Dumpster's sister, and Miles' ex-lover). Also looking at 1-3 sex scenes with 1-2 characters (no dream sequence or flashbacks, you really have the option to cheat this update) :eazyHype:
Apart from usual "more Sofia", then i'm especially looking forward to see MC's ex-lover. That's gotta be interesting. And also Dumpster's sis.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I very like it. She can grab my attention with this look for sure.

Apart from usual "more Sofia", then i'm especially looking forward to see MC's ex-lover. That's gotta be interesting. And also Dumpster's sis.
Just small scenes for the new people. The five original girls are all getting 2-3 scenes each this update. I also retconned something small. Ella and Sera share a room. I changed some dialogue in 0.1 and 0.2 to accommodate. I think it could lead to some interesting events.

I'm really bad at keeping secrets to myself, and there are a few twists this update.o_O

Reactions: Dilettante

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
hmmm an easy way would be to use spoiler balises...
You can tell all you want and keep it hidden for those who don't want to see

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What, the room you're using for sex? That doesn't sound small at all, unless you're booting Sera out at the start.
Sera is in her 20s with a full-time job and boyfriend. Not a lot of time spent at home.

Not getting the boot!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I also retconned something small. Ella and Sera share a room. I changed some dialogue in 0.1 and 0.2 to accommodate. I think it could lead to some interesting events.
Yep, interesting, though sexual tension between MC and Sera seem to be extremely high already. The question would be, how far it will go unnoticed for Ella in any of those rooms.

I'm really bad at keeping secrets to myself, and there are a few twists this update.o_O
I'm supporting Taz44's spoiler idea. But i don't have much problem with it, i'm curious as long as you're not revealing something huge.

Sera is in her 20s with a full-time job and boyfriend. Not a lot of time spent at home.
I still expect her to walk in on some juicy scene.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
hmmm an easy way would be to use spoiler balises...
You can tell all you want and keep it hidden for those who don't want to see
Yep, interesting, though sexual tension between MC and Sera seem to be extremely high already. The question would be, how far it will go unnoticed for Ella in any of those rooms.

I'm supporting Taz44's spoiler idea. But i don't have much problem with it, i'm curious as long as you're not revealing something huge.

I still expect her to walk in on some juicy scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes