1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Okay then I'll wait for the 15th of may. I do not give $ 40 for an unfinished game. Then I prefer to shop in a game or on Steam. let's wait. after your pictures. that still interests me. Thank you ;-)
I hope to not get banned (from their patreon page) for posting that images, since I'm supporting them too.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I hope to not get banned (from their patreon page) for posting that images, since I'm supporting them too.
I do not think so. 1. Is there advertising for the game 2. Do you pay too.

but you can also delete them here ;-) They get their people from here. Then everyone would be banished. post the games here. And they would have to prove it to you. This here and on the patreon side. The same user is. So they would have to have your IP addresses. But if they do, they are more stupid than the police allowed. :cool: :D

but if they ban me. dan that's not bad. They do not get any money, and I get the game too. Which is the same with you. Only they would lose themselves ;)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Release Days:
$40 Tier: 02 May
$20 Tier: 09 May
$5, $10 Tiers: 15 May
$1 Tier\Public Release: 25 May

The prices are very cheeky. :eek: ::|:

40 and 20 to get the new version ... do they have a bird? We are not talking about eum payment. But about every month! that's 480/240 dollars a year! 5 or 10 dollars for an unfinished game. that's OK. But so it is "see we have a new version, but you can wait, you give us too little"

Sorry then I give now nothing, and I'll just wait until it's free to get.

They are not the only developers you want to help.

And for 480/240 dollars, I can buy many finished games. For computer or Xbox.

They should really think about their prices. If you give 5 or 10 dollars, you'll be stopped. No thanks there is not a cent of me. I've just seen the prices, they want our help, and we do not want them from them .... Wow that's hard

Reactions: serter31

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
I didnt play the game but i hope it has incest blackmail and force so we could feel a little different drom bb

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
On Patreon you can pledge then if u don’t like the game. Just unpledge before the 1st jun. And before u are charged But I suggest if you like the game to support the dev.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
On Patreon you can pledge then if u don’t like the game. Just unpledge before the 1st jun. And before u are charged But I suggest if you like the game to support the dev.
They are banning everyone who pledges and suddently after unpledge...

--------------------------

From the post: "Because we've started to ban people who pledge -> took content and instantly delete pledge: this behaviour is called "scam" since they're not actually respecting the pledge system, so we're also reporting that to Patreon's Staff. :)"

Be warned and careful :S

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i and another user have approached him, at his prices. He wanted to make the wave. but unfortunately I had to explain to him what crowdfunding is. he deleted it. he is well with the truth. I find that entertaining. If he was as good as he does. Then he would work for Rockstar or Blizzard. Everything is just show. but is funny. First comes a very bad version. and now he only has a big mouth. but shows nothing of the improvement. But I want to earn a lot of money. it will not be over in a year, I suppose. and all sponsors have lost their money. The only makes show and wants to rip off :cool: ;)

Reactions: adam24

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
They are banning everyone who pledges and suddently after unpledge...

From the post: "Because we've started to ban people who pledge -> took content and instantly delete pledge: this behaviour is called "scam" since they're not actually respecting the pledge system, so we're also reporting that to Patreon's Staff. :)"

Be warned and careful :S
So your supposed to pledge money for something you can’t try at least first? My point was try it. See what it’s like. If u like it continue the pledge. As people were asking to try the game out before paying for such a high priced game. I’m not telling people to scam devs. But just saying try it. If u think it’s worth paying for then continue the pledge. Most things get leaked on this site anyway

Reactions: Firecracker001

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
i and another user have approached him, at his prices. He wanted to make the wave. but unfortunately I had to explain to him what crowdfunding is. he deleted it. he is well with the truth. I find that entertaining. If he was as good as he does. Then he would work for Rockstar or Blizzard. Everything is just show. but is funny. First comes a very bad version. and now he only has a big mouth. but shows nothing of the improvement. But I want to earn a lot of money. it will not be over in a year, I suppose. and all sponsors have lost their money. The only makes show and wants to rip off :cool: ;)
Naaaah, as far as I've seen playing v0.2, they're working faster.
Unless people will start asking for bullshit content like "oh oh oh insert this!" - "oh oh oh insert that!" I think they will finish it lol.
Compared to the speed of the original one, and compared both v0.2 version, this has more content. LOL
I've never seen so many people whining for tiers dates\prices... This hype is high. Hahah :O

Reactions: Firecracker001

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
So your supposed to pledge money for something you can’t try at least first? My point was try it. See what it’s like. If u like it continue the pledge. As people were asking to try the game out before paying for such a high priced game. I’m not telling people to scam devs. But just saying try it. If u think it’s worth paying for then continue the pledge. Most things get leaked on this site anyway
Well, I think they will set public version for free to try but we will have to wait that release to see it.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm a bit confused. From what I can tell, there is no means of interacting with NPCs when you see them in the room, (with the exception of 2 or 3 places), you can't actually buy anything from the in game "online store" as none of the items are clickable,You can't leave the house, so all you can do is wander from room to room. Am I missing something here? If so, what? I know it's a 0.1 release, but I would think there would at least be complete game mechanics so that it gives some incentive for players to become patrons. Am I incorrect?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok, I gave up on playing & read through the comments. I have a few thoughts. The game as a whole does have potential, but the 0.1 build was way too lean in my opinion. To generate real interest, the game should be fully playable, (If it's just the first day or couple days sequence, that is understandable, but the main thing is the game functions should be in place). There has to be more to do to catch interest. Hopefully the 0.2 build will be more robust & will at least make for a proper 0.1 equivalent.

That being said, regarding the comments here. To everyone whom keeps commenting "huh huh ay dey usin duh BB characters in hur" I'm not gonna sugar coat it, You lot are clearly are missing a few chromosomes. Given the popularity of incest themed games, maybe you guys are the water headed results of sibling parents. First of all, The dev SAID RIGHT OUT FRONT that he is more or less copying BB. So you lame brain idiots pointing it out only shows that you're good at recognizing familiar pictures but can't fucking read. Good job, you win the "I can read da pictures in Green Eggs n Ham but can't read da werds" award. I'd give you your lil tinfoil trophy but I'd be worried you'd try to eat it. How did you even type your posts anyway? Did someone who's half literate help you? Secondly, I haven't played BB myself yet, but I have noticed it's popularity. When it was abandoned most of it's fanbase was upset & wanted it finished, Now when another dev comes along & decides to continue it in their own way, you mouth breathers get upset. You are literally saying "I WUNT MOAR BB BUT I NOT WUNT MOAR BB!". Are you fuck heads just full potato retarded? You're getting what you all wanted when BB was abandoned. Say thank you, Support the dev & enjoy the content when it's released. You guys wanted more BB, well here it is fucktards. So shut up.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well, I think they will set public version for free to try but we will have to wait that release to see it.
Btw, just wanted to let you know, Versyl was a fantastic game. I played it & your partners games, Illuminati & Rise of Baal & Versyl was by a long shot the better of the 3 games. Didn't even play that far into the other 2.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I'm a bit confused. From what I can tell, there is no means of interacting with NPCs when you see them in the room, (with the exception of 2 or 3 places), you can't actually buy anything from the in game "online store" as none of the items are clickable,You can't leave the house, so all you can do is wander from room to room. Am I missing something here? If so, what? I know it's a 0.1 release, but I would think there would at least be complete game mechanics so that it gives some incentive for players to become patrons. Am I incorrect?
After playing v0.2, I totally can say that v0.1 seemed like a 'test'. So yeah, v0.1 has really few content inside. :)

Ok, I gave up on playing & read through the comments. I have a few thoughts. The game as a whole does have potential, but the 0.1 build was way too lean in my opinion. To generate real interest, the game should be fully playable, (If it's just the first day or couple days sequence, that is understandable, but the main thing is the game functions should be in place). There has to be more to do to catch interest. Hopefully the 0.2 build will be more robust & will at least make for a proper 0.1 equivalent.

That being said, regarding the comments here. To everyone whom keeps commenting "huh huh ay dey usin duh BB characters in hur" I'm not gonna sugar coat it, You lot are clearly are missing a few chromosomes. Given the popularity of incest themed games, maybe you guys are the water headed results of sibling parents. First of all, The dev SAID RIGHT OUT FRONT that he is more or less copying BB. So you lame brain idiots pointing it out only shows that you're good at recognizing familiar pictures but can't fucking read. Good job, you win the "I can read da pictures in Green Eggs n Ham but can't read da werds" award. I'd give you your lil tinfoil trophy but I'd be worried you'd try to eat it. How did you even type your posts anyway? Did someone who's half literate help you? Secondly, I haven't played BB myself yet, but I have noticed it's popularity. When it was abandoned most of it's fanbase was upset & wanted it finished, Now when another dev comes along & decides to continue it in their own way, you mouth breathers get upset. You are literally saying "I WUNT MOAR BB BUT I NOT WUNT MOAR BB!". Are you fuck heads just full potato retarded? You're getting what you all wanted when BB was abandoned. Say thank you, Support the dev & enjoy the content when it's released. You guys wanted more BB, well here it is fucktards. So shut up.
Man you're epic. You totally read my mind. I'm speechless.

Btw, just wanted to let you know, Versyl was a fantastic game. I played it & your partners games, Illuminati & Rise of Baal & Versyl was by a long shot the better of the 3 games. Didn't even play that far into the other 2.
Thank you, Versyl was one of the most criticed\hated games on Patreon when it came out. Reading these words is one of the many demonstrations that our team have not losen time in this development since many people are liking it. Thank you from the deep of my heart.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
After playing v0.2, I totally can say that v0.1 seemed like a 'test'. So yeah, v0.1 has really few content inside. :)

Man you're epic. You totally read my mind. I'm speechless.

Thank you, Versyl was one of the most criticed\hated games on Patreon when it came out. Reading these words is one of the many demonstrations that our team have not losen time in this development since many people are liking it. Thank you from the deep of my heart.
~Takes a bow~ A-thank you

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who was saying to pledge and unpledge before? ^^"
They're serious :O
Cool cool. Let em pledge & unpledge all they want. They can get themselves banned from Patreon, plus if they are dumb enough to pull that shit ESPECIALLY now that the consequenses have been pointed out at least twice now, (not including communications from Patreon themselves or their TOS), let's be honest, they most likely aren't bright enough to make any money to pledge to begin with. Credit cards & low IQ's typically aren't found sharing each other's company.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Cool cool. Let em pledge & unpledge all they want. They can get themselves banned from Patreon, plus if they are dumb enough to pull that shit ESPECIALLY now that the consequenses have been pointed out at least twice now, (not including communications from Patreon themselves or their TOS), let's be honest, they most likely aren't bright enough to make any money to pledge to begin with. Credit cards & low IQ's typically aren't found sharing each other's company.
Mate, you're the first guy on the web that have a quite intelligent brain. I'm surprised, for real. You should think about developing something, maybe it could become a success. Plus, you remind me totally the same attitude of VegetaSama about these things! :D

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
" " think about the sentence. that says a lot! especially the end of the sentence. makes him happy :) ok i said he will make a year. I think that is 6 months away. Who wants to support such a person? that can only make dumb, it's a pity, but the developer is not smart. Do you look at the prices ...first he makes a bad version. And now he is happy about blocked users. he has the bang. is he 10 years old? please go broke. and one of the good ones does that. Because that's nothing! I did not play version 0.2. but now I do not want that anymore ....

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes