1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Patrons code
intially forgot to quote you so you would see this, so I added it.
doesn't look like the game has had an update in 2 years, and is drawing a sketchy amount of personal data from all the people who play it (without precaution). It's doubtful how many are still following this dev, if they are even still active. Probably best to check the thread via the search feature or check any of the devs other sites in the OP instead of waiting for answer. Good luck.
Also, this is just a clone of a game called "Big Brother". If you're just a fan of the character models, search the site for that and you'll find WAY more content that is way less hazardous to your computer and personl info's health. Plenty of better clones too, sad the original got shut down due to...Eric...I think his name was. If you play the game you'll know.
It was a stupid idiotic fanbase that got that one shut down. Dev just got fed up and walked away, but all of the content in this is in there (minus maybe the one with horns...I forget, but I've seen her in other things). Alot more content than this as well before they walked away.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
doesn't look like the game has had an update in 2 years, and is drawing a sketchy amount of personal data from all the people who play it (without precaution). It's doubtful how many are still following this dev, if they are even still active. Probably best to check the thread via the search feature or check any of the devs other sites in the OP instead of waiting for answer. Good luck.
Ways of Life v66 - For $10\5 Patrons
5 days ago

Windows Version Download Link Mac Version Download Link Linux Version Download Link Android Version Download Link Note: Before sending us...

not sure how to compare the version we have here to the version on patreon

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
5 days ago

Windows Version Download Link Mac Version Download Link Linux Version Download Link Android Version Download Link Note: Before sending us...

Last time I checked 0.88 > 0.66

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
5 days ago

Last time I checked 0.88 > 0.66
Yeah, something isn't adding up. I was going off the OP info that says it hasn't seen an update since 2022, they are usually good about changing that when they update new versions to the OP, but maybe not.

It does seem weird that a post that's 5 days old seems to be an older version than what is posted here. Best guess is they attempted a remake and this post is out of date by 2 years. Not really sure, but if anything in that OP in regards to sharing private info is accurate. I don't feel like the game is worth figuring it out. Others can feel differently.

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you enjoy it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
5 days ago

I wrote a version analysis awhile back its is within this thread somewhere.
In I explained the where, what of the version numerical shift and why it happened.
Since I have not gotten any newer or older versions to compare against the two i already have, the info has not changed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-88-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-11231200

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes