1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn son, I understand tis a 0.1 but c'mon those are BigBrother's mom and older sister... I'm fapping to the same characters over and over and over aaaaand across several games o.o

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Damn son, I understand tis a 0.1 but c'mon those are BigBrother's mom and older sister... I'm fapping to the same characters over and over and over aaaaand across several games o.o
So they're becoming your forbidden secret dreams :D LOL

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
For now, I'll hold on to the hope that the use of BB's models are temporary. The systems seem good, and as you technically put in your relationships to all the characters, I don't think that patreon can smite it? I think?

Regardless, I'll keep an eye on this, but I probably won't play every update. Hopefully after enough systems are in place, we can get some new girls that we haven't seen before.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
For now, I'll hold on to the hope that the use of BB's models are temporary. The systems seem good, and as you technically put in your relationships to all the characters, I don't think that patreon can smite it? I think?

Regardless, I'll keep an eye on this, but I probably won't play every update. Hopefully after enough systems are in place, we can get some new girls that we haven't seen before.
Seriously? We've been so much fans of BB, and now that someone took the flag you hope that the use of BB's models is temporary? For real? WTF O_O
As far as it seems game mode is decided by the player, so Patreon won't hit this.
LOL

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Seriously? We've been so much fans of BB, and now that someone took the flag you hope that the use of BB's models is temporary? For real? WTF O_O
As far as it seems game mode is decided by the player, so Patreon won't hit this.
LOL
Calm down. There's are very good reasons for this game to use new models.

Primarily, you don't want to have people comparing it to BB. BB, despite being axed, is currently in a far more completed state than this 0.1 Alpha build, and definitely will be for the near future. If you want to generate hype for your game, you don't want it to be known as "the inferior rebuild of this other game", regardless of how true or false that statement is.

This game seems like it has a lot of potential. When you use BB's models, people might just say "eh, I'll just play BB, look at the same characters, and have more to do." If you make your own models, then people will play your game just to see your characters.

To be clear, I'm not saying "OH MY GOD STOP USING DARKSILVER'S ASSETS NOW!" I'm recommending that, once enough core systems are in place, you dedicate some time to seriously come up with some new character models that are just as attractive (which isn't easy).

Basically, DarkSilver's girls are hot af, and they're fine for now. But, if you want to attract the largest possible audience and retain them, then you'll need your own girls at some point.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I still can't understand why there is so much hate for a v0.1
It's envy or what? LOL!! I've received the same critics when I started my game almost a year ago.
For real. When I started Versyl there were 3 screens. 3 counted. No feature, just ONE scene, look at it now.
I've started The Legend of Versyl with ZERO money to invest in it, when I was able to I started investing the patrons help and commissioning things I was able to expand the game of a viewable size (even injecting multi-gender playing).
Guess what? Last July we lost patrons and my ex-coder decided to quit because "these kind of people don't deserve what you want to create if they cannot even support the development". These were his words when he (VegetaSama) decided to quit, but I kept believing and keeping up the project development hiring from my pockets another coder.
My game received the same critics, look at it today. LOL
Most of you don't even know what does it mean being a creator.
We have a life, we fuck real girls, we don't spend h24 of the day on a project because guess what? We have a real life, we're not meant to be coder-machine that works h24 on something.
And I've the feeling that I'm talking for the 99% of Patreon creators.
As I told before, I was a fan of BB project. It died, someone want to bring something similiar to life, I approve and I'm proud to be one of the 33 people supporting it. What the hell is your problem I really don't know.
But it's normal on the web... Haters (like cancer) will never die.
GG to you if you support it and enjoy it.

call me hater.. i call myself a realist person.

i know what it mean to be a dev. i shit myself to make my own game for months now. and i have a shitty life next to it. soo my game will probably be shit and peoples will probably try to put me down.
then surprise... i dont give a shit. i do the game for myself, not for peoples.

take it like you want. i dont care honestly.

enjoy your stuff, thats the most important

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes