1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
can anyone tear apart this game so we know how far we can go?
I tried, but that's not renpy, files\cg are crypted... so I epically failed.
Ways of Life v0.0.1 CGRip: - - -
Need v0.0.2 for the same treatment.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Ways of Life v0.0.1 CGRip: - - -
Need v0.0.2 for the same treatment.
That's AWESOME! Can you explain the process so we could try?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
That's AWESOME! Can you explain the process so we could try?
I loaded the exe file in a hex editor and generated the list of text strings from it, noticed a bunch of references to zip files so I just searched for the appropriate header, dumped everything from it until the end of the file and unziped the result.
You can use or any other data carving tool to do the same without having to do it manually.

P.S. I didn't expect it to be so easy when I decided to try my hand at reverse engineering the game after seeing the mention of encryption here.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
lol you beaten :) what much is worth ok now pay me 40$ and I will share it here. ultimately not forbidden !! $40 does not make me poor but you are rich :))

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the old Charackter of Big Brother looks shit :( :'( in this "new BigBrother" not good :teary: i like not play this version :tiredface: I'm so mad at Darksilver, but this. Does not deserve the old BigBrother as a remake. Is made without love to the two Charackter! They just want to make money fast now.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
the old Charackter of Big Brother looks shit :( :'( in this "new BigBrother" not good :teary: i like not play this version :tiredface: I'm so mad at Darksilver, but this. Does not deserve the old BigBrother as a remake. Is made without love to the two Charackter! They just want to make money fast now.
What are the "two characters"? Because as far as I've seen the characters missing are Kira, Lisa, Eric and Max.
I played BigBrother, and this one too. The game mechanics and the plot are totally different. o_O
Oh, and from the new preview they showed (above v0.1), the remaining old characters looks totally identical now. lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Kira, Lisa, Eric and Max is not in game.I mean these are in the game. The other I would not miss. Look here like shit that look. is version 0.1
Yours is probably just the pic for advertising. The first all nice money.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Kira, Lisa, Eric and Max is not in game.I mean these are in the game. The other I would not miss. Look here like shit that look. is version 0.1
Yours is probably just the pic for advertising. The first all nice money.
Maybe I'm talking Arab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THESE PIC ARE FROM V0.2 ! And as I was saying, they have re-rendered all characters.
I don't know if v0.1 was a test or what, but they have re-rendered all characters in the game.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I really like that! if the picture is not fake. I will donate it too. but I want to see that first. I will watch version 02. then decide. like version 01 this is not worth a dollar/Euro

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes