1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
" " think about the sentence. that says a lot! especially the end of the sentence. makes him happy :) ok i said he will make a year. I think that is 6 months away. Who wants to support such a person? that can only make dumb, it's a pity, but the developer is not smart. Do you look at the prices ...first he makes a bad version. And now he is happy about blocked users. he has the bang. is he 10 years old? please go broke. and one of the good ones does that. Because that's nothing! I did not play version 0.2. but now I do not want that anymore ....
Pointing as premise that nobody cares about the support of a single whining\gnawing person. Even me, VegetaSama and Adam from Illuminati ban people. Even Impure, Nergal, and other else. We from The Circle ban them when they quit with the "my financial situation has changed" exit survey option... but they keep on supporting other people because guess what? People have to stop doing and saying bullshits. Developers put theirself in something and they deserve truth and respect. If the game sucks on something people have to says what is wrong instead of having a kiddy son of a w**re mother attitude (so real that they claim to play incest games and judge other people's work instead of doing something in their life).
So at the end Yeah. Everyone is happy when banning someone else because these kind of people think to teach us something when they write something in the exit surveys instead of using the message system. I know internet is accessible from everyone, even from retarded people so that's normal to ban them and don't care. Personally I support this creator because he has got balls and differently from other people he doesn't lick ass to nobody and it takes balls to do that. Nobody is going to become rich thanks to Patreon and thanks to their stupid quitting users or incompentent staff that keep a service like charge upfront in BETA for years (because they don't want to spend a more penny for paying the f*cking payment processor API). I keep on agreeing on what < > has said: not everyone is smart, and stupid people deserve just a blackhole. But not on Patreon for me, in the real life too. For real, I'm the first who buys original softwares, and people from a pirate forum are daring to point out fingers to other colleagues? Get a life. A real life. Because eating for free and daring to say that things are shit "just for the sake of with no-sense things" is just a kiddy attitude.

Reactions: Shades19

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Pointing as premise that nobody cares about the support of a single whining\gnawing person. Even me, VegetaSama and Adam from Illuminati ban people. Even Impure, Nergal, and other else. We from The Circle ban them when they quit with the "my financial situation has changed" exit survey option... but they keep on supporting other people because guess what? People have to stop doing and saying bullshits. Developers put theirself in something and they deserve truth and respect. If the game sucks on something people have to says what is wrong instead of having a kiddy son of a w**re mother attitude (so real that they claim to play incest games and judge other people's work instead of doing something in their life).
So at the end Yeah. Everyone is happy when banning someone else because these kind of people think to teach us something when they write something in the exit surveys instead of using the message system. I know internet is accessible from everyone, even from retarded people so that's normal to ban them and don't care. Personally I support this creator because he has got balls and differently from other people he doesn't lick ass to nobody and it takes balls to do that. Nobody is going to become rich thanks to Patreon and thanks to their stupid quitting users or incompentent staff that keep a service like charge upfront in BETA for years (because they don't want to spend a more penny for paying the f*cking payment processor API). I keep on agreeing on what < > has said: not everyone is smart, and stupid people deserve just a blackhole. But not on Patreon for me, in the real life too. For real, I'm the first who buys original softwares, and people from a pirate forum are daring to point out fingers to other colleagues? Get a life. A real life. Because eating for free and daring to say that things are shit "just for the sake of with no-sense things" is just a kiddy attitude.
This kind of games will never end. Because they can be extended infinitely. That's one thing. Why a donor ends his donation, and for what reason. Do not concern yourself as a developer. Even if the indication is. "my financial situation has changed". If he continues to support others. that's his thing. Maybe he prefers to give up another developer because he also does more updates. We do not write here about games like GTA, State of Decay, or other 3D games. These are games that are made only of pictures! That never justifies, over 10 euros / dollar per month. And I do not run after every developer. Or would like to dictate to him how he will develop his game. Rich what is that for you? For me is rich who has no debts, and can live with his and also save money. In my country the salary is 1500 euros on hand a month. At a 40 hour week. So if a developer over the $ 1,500 mark earns a month. Can the supporters also expect good updates to come. If you think that's not true. Then you can not help you anymore. Games that consist only of pictures. Are not worth more than 10 euros. And then the supporters complain too! A developer works only on the computer. Physical work. is to lift the cup of coffee. and to write.What justifies a higher price than 10 euros / dollars? I do not know your work. Because I do not like hentai. But you have to work for money. That's the way it is all over the planet. And on Patreon, the developers are asking for money. What a developer is worth. Decide the supporters and no one else. That's how it is on earth. Not all supporters can afford. just 20 euros / dollars to give. Because they earn 500 a month themselves. But are allowed to wait by the developers. Because he wants 20 and more ... That's just naughty

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Do you know that the medium salary of an IT developer is 5000\6000€ per-month? Europe, of course (but not cheap\poor companies like "To Uncle Jonathan", I'm talking about big IT companies) I know that good because I'm an indipendent IT security consultant, and just the call on my phone costs 70€ to customers (without going there and fix the problem, for that there is a separated price). So, personally for me, developing games is just a hobby. Being on a computer is not real work? Did you know that even a fridge works with electronical coded chips? Hahahah, in the modern world everything has a code inside, so having the knowledge to code things is an expensive skill to acquire and use. These are "Game mades of images", yeah, that's true... without thinking that without a 1200\1300€ video card (that takes up 1 hour for a good render - GTX1080TI) nobody can render anything in a decent time. So, to speed up time people uses more then one card. One card take up to 350WATT when rendering (including fans). Have you a single idea about how much expensive is to develop a game? Just from tools and costs. Come on, 10€ where? Hahah.

Reactions: Skalli

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
We talk past each other. I'm talking about games that are made only out of pictures. Like this one. The good graphics cards. Also cost a lot of money. I am aware of that. But with 1500 a month. These costs are covered in 3 months. That without problems. The other devices use software is clear to me. But then we can talk about cars too LOL. But we talk about games. You say 1 hour Need one computer per picture. I believe. In time you are not personally occupied. That a developer with knowing about codes deserves his money. Is clear. But one in the steel works works harder. Even me as a postman. Wind and weather. A developer sits nicely on the computer. He may have problems with his back. But he can not break bones. And he still has the strength to have spare time in the evening. These are two worlds. When games are made that are more than just pictures. Then 10 euros is not enough. You're right. But the good developers are. They're not at Patreon. They have something better to do. They also get your salary. That also cope. On Patreon you want to make a profit to ordinary citizens. They also have to pay for their lives day after day. There are more than 10 in a month covered in donations. It must not be forgotten that in Russia have many 200 euros salary. Then 10 euros is a lot of money. When the developer finishes the development in. the game is unfinished. and the backer did not get what he was promised. He bears the risk ...

Reactions: Kravenar Games

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
please tell if this forum is active? on patreon I see a version 0.3 will be released and forum seems to be inactive...

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
0.2 not shared game creative wrong made.. people went to tired ..
what do you want to tell us? I do not understand what you mean. is version 0.2 as bad as version 0.1? The developer probably does not keep his own appointment for today. x'D XD

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes