• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I don't think that actually answers the question. Yes, we the player can set the relationship, but the original post asked for the "intended" relationship. To me, that means she(he) wants to know what the creater would have used if it wasn't for Patreon's rules.
Intent is hard to prove. Your intentions are in your head, and only you know them.
A developer states his intent in the disclaimer. "All characters are over 18"
You might think the character looks a little young, but that's just like your opinion man. The only one who KNOWS for sure, is the creator / developer, and he says clearly that she is over 18. She might have Turner syndrome, that makes her look young.
If a developer were to say "I just wrote this stupid disclaimer to cheat the system, she's 15 LOL" it's an admission of guilt, that can and will be used against them. So the developer of a game needs to be very clear about his or her intent.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Intent is hard to prove. Your intentions are in your head, and only you know them.
A developer states his intent in the disclaimer. "All characters are over 18"
You might think the character looks a little young, but that's just like your opinion man. The only one who KNOWS for sure, is the creator / developer, and he says clearly that she is over 18. She might have Turner syndrome, that makes her look young.
If a developer were to say "I just wrote this stupid disclaimer to cheat the system, she's 15 LOL" it's an admission of guilt, that can and will be used against them. So the developer of a game needs to be very clear about his or her intent.
I think you've misunderstood. The confusion with the intended relationships comes with the fact that the intended mom character doesn't have the typical milfy appearance and she could be the same age or younger than the intended sister characters. Not that anyone looks underage, just that none look old enough to be the mother of three 18+ year-olds.

Applying a custom relationship that doesn't match or at least closely resemble the intended relationship causes some improperly connected text because one is intended to be the matriarch of the household. A dry run gave me the information I needed and it wasn't far enough into the game that starting over would have been too much of a ball ache, but Moira most definitely appears to have been intended to be the mother of the group. The biggest clue comes in the form of her being who you would be tattling to with the smoking blackmail.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
the fact that the intended mom character doesn't have the typical milfy appearance
I'm not taking your bait. There is no "intended mom character" The MC lives with some characters. If you call one of them "Mom" and blackmail her for smoking, threatening to tell her mom, first you would have to find her mom, whom you've never met. Moira is the Greek plural word for fate, it does not mean mother.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not taking your bait. There is no "intended mom character" The MC lives with some characters. If you call one of them "Mom" and blackmail her for smoking, threatening to tell her mom, first you would have to find her mom, whom you've never met. Moira is the Greek plural word for fate, it does not mean mother.
Moira is the preset name for a character in the game. That is the character you threaten to expose the smoking to. I'm not sure what bait you're talking about. I assure you I'm just trying to point out what the initial request was regarding. I'm not trying to pull you into some kind of weird confrontation.
I'm simply pointing out that there is most definitely predetermined relationships in mind and the 'assign your own' thing they have going here is simply a weak mask so it can be Patreon friendly or whatever. People understandably just want the conversations in the game to make sense, it's not about anyone being underage or Greek words. Among the three female characters you're initially presented with, one is the matriarch of the family and the game doesn't indicate which until you're already into it. Whether you set her as mom, stepmom, elder sister, landlord, or whatever, she's still presented as being in charge. These are story games and characters have roles to play, in some games they're looser than others but here Moira makes sense as the head of the family and it doesn't work well if you don't give her that role.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Moira is the preset name for a character in the game. That is the character you threaten to expose the smoking to. I'm not sure what bait you're talking about. I assure you I'm just trying to point out what the initial request was regarding. I'm not trying to pull you into some kind of weird confrontation.
I'm simply pointing out that there is most definitely predetermined relationships in mind and the 'assign your own' thing they have going here is simply a weak mask so it can be Patreon friendly or whatever. People understandably just want the conversations in the game to make sense, it's not about anyone being underage or Greek words. Among the three female characters you're initially presented with, one is the matriarch of the family and the game doesn't indicate which until you're already into it. Whether you set her as mom, stepmom, elder sister, landlord, or whatever, she's still presented as being in charge. These are story games and characters have roles to play, in some games they're looser than others but here Moira makes sense as the head of the family and it doesn't work well if you don't give her that role.
I think you might be confusing elements from some other game you played. Moira couldn't care less if the other roommates smoke, as long as they don't smoke in the house. The MC doesn't say "i'm going to tell Moira that you smoke, and she will spank your bare butt" you made that up.
If you truly don't recognize that you are reading between the lines, and filling in blanks from your own imagination, then thank the developer for creating the game that allowed you to immerse yourself so deeply, and stop making these unsupported false allegations against them.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think you might be confusing elements from some other game you played. Moira couldn't care less if the other roommates smoke, as long as they don't smoke in the house. The MC doesn't say "i'm going to tell Moira that you smoke, and she will spank your bare butt" you made that up.
If you truly don't recognize that you are reading between the lines, and filling in blanks from your own imagination, then thank the developer for creating the game that allowed you to immerse yourself so deeply, and stop making these unsupported false allegations against them.
Maybe I'm reading something into how you're wording stuff here but you seem kind of annoyed and I don't understand why. This isn't a complaint or allegation against the developer. People just want to know if there are intended relationships and the game presents a hierarchy. Nobody is calling foul or claiming the game is bad because of needing a little clarification, it's really no more than a minor inconvenience.
Maybe you've missed some flavour text, or maybe it's the broken English, but the MC does threaten to tell Moira about Victoria smoking to get her to remove her clothing. There are other instances of Moira behaving motherly such as rewarding you with an allowance for completing household chores or gently scolding everyone for talking at meal times. Like I said before, her role could be veiled as being the landlord or as the head of the household in some other way. But that relationship hierarchy is there.

Again, this is not a slight towards the developers. This is about answering someone's question when they asked about any possible intended relationships that might have the dialogue make the most sense.

And yes, people can put whatever they like in there and just run with it by all means. I play some pretty weird games since the Patreon rules changed because I don't bother applying incest patches. I personally am not as bothered by the idea of relationships between landlords, tenants, and friends having to be strangely a secret because "no one will understand" etc. But someone asked in this case and I don't see why answering them might be bothersome.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Maybe I'm reading something into how you're wording stuff here but you seem kind of annoyed and I don't understand why. This isn't a complaint or allegation against the developer. People just want to know if there are intended relationships and the game presents a hierarchy. Nobody is calling foul or claiming the game is bad because of needing a little clarification, it's really no more than a minor inconvenience.
Maybe you've missed some flavour text, or maybe it's the broken English, but the MC does threaten to tell Moira about Victoria smoking to get her to remove her clothing. There are other instances of Moira behaving motherly such as rewarding you with an allowance for completing household chores or gently scolding everyone for talking at meal times. Like I said before, her role could be veiled as being the landlord or as the head of the household in some other way. But that relationship hierarchy is there.

Again, this is not a slight towards the developers. This is about answering someone's question when they asked about any possible intended relationships that might have the dialogue make the most sense.

And yes, people can put whatever they like in there and just run with it by all means. I play some pretty weird games since the Patreon rules changed because I don't bother applying incest patches. I personally am not as bothered by the idea of relationships between landlords, tenants, and friends having to be strangely a secret because "no one will understand" etc. But someone asked in this case and I don't see why answering them might be bothersome.
You misrepresent your opinion as "FACT"

The confusion with the intended relationships comes with the fact that the intended mom character doesn't have the typical milfy appearance
I explained that you have no idea what the developer's intention was, and that you were speculating.

The player can say that all the game characters are "Mom" if they choose to. The developer intentionally left it open so the player can fill in the blank.
The fact that your mom is a whore, is irrelevant, and not the intent of the developer, you fill in the blank however you want. Mom, Sis, Dog, Faggot, Cat, Muffin, Bunny, Pet... there is no intended relationship, IN FACT the developer's default is "friend".

Your false statement as to the developer's intent. Is an attack on their moral character.

Reactions: sabu6 and frasse

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could someone get the newest MAC version attached to OP if available pls?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I'm curious what kind of mystical skills is planned for this. The stats/skill system is an interesting idea. This might be worth following as it progresses for me. Thank you.
after playing long time all my saves are gone, any help please? thank you so much

delta67

May 11, 2018
Remember that youre using the both codes ones, "MILFS" and "SEXIEST" otherwise you stuck at 100 points!

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
really

need to read back through the thread, someone else posted....

cheats: For Money
CASHH
Cheats: for milf affection+lust 100
SEXIEST
thank u so much , and if someone can , i cant find my save files after playing

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes