1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Well Hoping the Sasha room bug is fixed it is black screen when she is over a certain amount of Lust and affection towards MC. You enter her room and it says she is still sleeping yet black screen so you can not do any actions at all except leave. Also for those asking cheat codes are listed from page 7 onward in different posts.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Cheats in the Ways of Life v0.4.3 are

9999 Money = monmon
Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = momo
Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = gurlz

For the version before the newest are

9999 Money = cashh
Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = milfs
Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = sexiest

Caps ON or Caps off makes no difference!

U

User_897603

Not much, like 10mins game play.
Thanks for that intel. I'll pass especially since people say it's a grindfest. You'd think there'd be more after 6 months since it doesn't have animations? Oh well.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The developer should have label the release at .02 version. At .4.3 version, you would expect some game play. Nope. Good 5 mins clicking.

Mar 15, 2018
I have not played yet. There was one issue playing on a Mac: The game just shows a black unfunctional screen, if you do not copy it from the ISO-image to a non virtual disk.
Now it is running fine.
Maybe it would be better to just Zip it?

Reactions: delta67

delta67

May 11, 2018
the only thing is so far i'll discover is, that you're giving the necklace to bethany (she visit at lunch to pick up the necklace) and the couch in the livingroom with moira you can use a spell on her!

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes