1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
Is there any other scene? just massage and BJ with Victoria,bet win with Sasha or slepping pill, massage with Moira? Any scene other than this?

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
What is the cheat code? and how do i increase my appearance? Is there any other place other than home, school, gym? Seaside and shops are always close or empty.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
hmmm i usually don't advocate for cheating in games, as it usually shortens the game's value, i mean, if you just want to see raunchy cgs, theres comics out there, but this game is so friking grindy and so little content, that i will make an exception and help reduce the grinding, just go to , upload your file, edit your file, download, copy and paste.
Note: the page sometimes freezes if you have too many saved files, i recommend sticking to just one save file, that way the page wont freeze as much, also this page works for most types of save files (rpg maker, unity, renpy, tyrano, etc...)

Reactions: F9Zoney

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So any good sex scenes?before i download and start playing, or is a grind ?
donno if they not been added yet? there are several blowjobs and handjobs which seem to be level 1 in all these games
first sex scene i sad was 1 frame with dick inside the vagina or ass, no animation, just a still pic that it was inside
not sure if the sisters or other girls have better animations or only handjobs and blowjobs are done so far?

Reactions: Bianka

redheadfan

Oct 12, 2017
Don't know how many of you picked up the teacher sex scene: Catch her with a guy in the gents bathroom and then blackmail her in the teacher's lounge.
And the gym instructor voyeur scene: wait till end of night in the locker room

Dec 28, 2017
The writing hurts. As in i want to hurt myself after reading it. It's bad, really bad and it's not just typos. Those i don't mind. As for the game itself it really does seem interesting and not just a complete copy pasta of BB.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
O

Oh you have old Save
So you have knowledge How To play this game .
You can share with us here

Because we are screw up from this game
Really? I mean there's not a whole lot here yet but the game straight up tells you what to do, you just have to click 'Help' at the right side of the screen.
The two things redheadfan mention are the only things I've managed to find that wasn't indicated to by the 'Help' button so far. I'd assume that's because they're just the very start of two routes and have nothing to progress to yet.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
The main story route is. It marks the end of the route involving the Aunt and the necklace etc. BUT I noticed that some side stuff is available even after the hints stop, such as spying on the trainer at the gym or blackmailing the teacher.
i have the same trouble. How can solved

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes