• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Moira/m..m, got naked massage but locked out of yoga in Lounge scenes and she still upset when kiss her after helping with cleaning in lounge. What do I need to do? Any able to help??

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Moira/m..m, got naked massage but locked out of yoga in Lounge scenes and she still upset when kiss her after helping with cleaning in lounge. What do I need to do? Any able to help??
Same Here Dude :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue: Because We Are Using the Previous Old Save Files
There is Bug I think.. or Maybe Junk In This Game x'D

But I Checked From Starting As New Game
There is Nothing Problem...
It's Working The Yoga Help to Moira
Start a New Game...

Reactions: OzBrit

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Same Here Dude :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue: Because We Are Using the Previous Old Save Files
There is Bug I think.. or Maybe Junk In This Game x'D

But I Checked From Starting As New Game
There is Nothing Problem...
It's Working The Yoga Help to Moira
Start a New Game...
Did you use Cheats to get their stats up as well??

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any confirmation that spy on gym trainer is end? and is there any progress other than kissing and feeling your sisters boob ?
it is annoying when you dont know and you waste hours of time when you hit maximum for update, at least the game mythic manor tells you so you know :p
with bigger sister i get sun lotion and catching me jerking off as best, only have the rape with mom and the still pic and ofc the bj rape of the sister while sleeping.
teacher blackmail bj, why not ask for sex instead of bj if you gonna risk blackmail? :eek:
the aunt or whatever psychiatrist and her patient alice ? nothing there(with sex).
I assume this game is years from being finished ? or ive missed a step somewhere?

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
I already make fuck Moira when she drunk and when I give her sleeping pills is there anther sex shots with her?
and how i can do anal with sasha help me . (version 04.2)
thanks.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
The only complain i have is that too many things happen during the morning, like why i cant jog at any other time of the day, or why i cant hang out with Sasha properly at another time of the day either

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
two things i found a problem so far sasha room still pitch black when looking on her at dawn, and now the living room when mom is doing yoga is locked out, wont allow you access when she is doing yoga

Reactions: Gandalf78

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
go to moms room in morning, and it will go to a cut scene

make sure it doesnt say dawn or early morning, Has to say MORNING where it says time of day

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
Meh. One (somewhat) consensual HJ as far as I can see, and a bunch of Rapey Mcbastard stuff on drugged and unconscious women. Not for me.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes