1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
So after some serious grinding, this is my current progress....has anyone been able to acquire more green dots than this?

20180926_120950.jpg 20180926_121008.jpg

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
What are the "intended" relations for each of the girls? Are they all supposed to be the MC's sisters, or is one supposed to be his mom (despite none of them looking older than 30...)?
I also had trouble when I first started and had to do a short dry run to get a feel for the intended relationships.
It would seem that Moira is intended to be the mother and the two other girls are the sisters. A little way in you're introduced to what would seem to be an aunt and a cousin, the relationship of the aunt and cousin seems more obvious.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this update didn't add anything much at all. about 5 new pics that's it. 5 years l8r and we may have a game here. waste of time waiting for a update to be giving so little. I hope the next update is going to add a lot of new content or this game going in the bin

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
any walkthrough?
There's really not enough here yet to justify anyone putting in the time. There is also a 'Help' button towards the upper right side of the screen. There were some snippets of gameplay that the tips from the help button weren't covered in the previous build such as the beginning of the teacher blackmail route and spying at the gym, so if it stops giving you hints just mess around and explore until you get bored. I'm sure anything you might miss will be covered by the hint system in a future update.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hey hey! First post here, need some help!!! how do i add cg to the game??
Em, you dont. Cg's are often extracted and linked in order for ppl to check whether they've missed something or simply too lazy to actually play lol.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
anyone having a problem loading a saved game and can't do nothing?
BUG- if you start a new game no problem playing. but if you save it and quit. then come back and load it back up. you cant don nothing.

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
just a question .
is it a choice game (good or bad guy) or is corruption just a mechanic that unlokcs rapy sceens (and doesnt really affect anything else)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes